Vehicle Sharing and Unsharing

Started by CarlJohnson, May 21, 2016, 15:43

CarlJohnson

Sharing and Unsharing Vehicles

Hi guys, as you might have noticed, after the recent server changes you can now share your personal vehicles with club and even unshare them. Here in this Topic I'll try to explain how the script works and help you with your quires.

Before anything, I'd like to thanks Joshy for his help or it could have never been done :). Thanks a lot Joshy you're really a great person :)

Players can now freely share their vehicle with clubs using /sharevehicle [club name].
Vehicle shared with clubs using /sharevehicle command can be unshared anytime by using /unsharevehicle command. However you won't be able to unshare vehicle which were/are bought from club funds i.e. Using current club system to buy vehicles. This is majorly to prevent abuse of the /unsharevehicle command or else players who bought costly vehicles with club funds would have unshared the vehicle and made it their own making the club loose its funds and not paying a single penny out of their own pockets.

Once the vehicle has been shared with club, it'll be listed as club vehicle and members can use it anytime without the need of password.
Once the vehicle is share the bonus would go to club fund instead of going to player. This can be reversed by unsharing the vehicle.

Vehicle bought from club funds can be distinguished in /mycars, they will be listed with a "[club]" tag and player owned vehicle will be displayed like they do now.

That's all for now :)

Carl.

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Razwie

Awesome, thnx for the explanation tho.

AviatorAysar

Sharemoney paycheckswhen will this happen?
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Ethan

Quote from: CesarVialpando$$ on May 21, 2016, 18:12
Sharemoney paychecks when will this happen?
make a second account to distribute paychecks.. It will never come on the server in the form of scripting.

Ari

Quote from: Ethan on May 21, 2016, 20:25
make a second account to distribute paychecks.. It will never come on the server in the form of scripting.
can that later

AviatorAysar

Quote from: Ethan on May 21, 2016, 20:25

I dont understand why I have to make another account, why I just dont distribute money from my account??
Who told you it will never happen bro??
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

CarlJohnson

I honestly don't want to do something which can already be done but takes a little effort, it isn't necessary for you to have a second account to distribute paychecks, you can doing it from your main account as well but the second account helps in keeping things organized (?).
Also you can distribute the paychecks by checking donation stats of players (money from missions in past month) in club menu and distribute it as per your liking (for players who have earned 100k - gets 50k back and like that).
Im rather interested in doing things what majority of players wants not what an individual does, however I might consider it in future.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

AviatorAysar

Quote from: CarlJohnson on May 22, 2016, 13:18
I honestly don't want to do something which can already be done but takes a little effort, it isn't necessary for you to have a second account to distribute paychecks, you can doing it from your main account as well but the second account helps in keeping things organized (?).
Also you can distribute the paychecks by checking donation stats of players (money from missions in past month) in club menu and distribute it as per your liking (for players who have earned 100k - gets 50k back and like that).
Im rather interested in doing things what majority of players wants not what an individual does, however I might consider it in future.

Bro!!, Me and you and single one of us here dont like money, money is the secret of everyone, so its not only me who wants this system to work, but everyone!!
Thanks for replying anyway CJ and please think of it again, because not everyone should think of the same idea at the same time, or think of it in the same way.. Thats why people are not interested
Please dont be mad at me if I dis-understand what you mean, and try to explain it in better way.  ;) ;) 8) O0 :like:
[hide=show my secret] I'm scared from you getting mad XD [/hide]

Please for others dont go out of topic and tell me "I hate money" XD :ccmas: :ccmas:

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Knight

I don't know if everyone is aware of this, but I didn't know how to use /sharevehicle and /unsharevehicle on trailers until someone in game helped me with it.
So I will just post it here.
As you know that you cannot drive trailers directly, so you have to stand next to your trailer and do /drive on yourself. Example /drive Knight
This will teleport you into the trailer and you will be able to use /sharevehicle and/or /unsharevehicle.
Don't tell me I was the only one unaware of this  ::)
Real Madrid Club de Fútbol - Estd. 1902 : el mejor equipo del mundo. Los reyes de Europa. The Undecima

Historia que tú hiciste, Historia por hacer. Hasta el final, Vamos Real! Hala Madrid! y nada mas

Shock

You stand next to the trailer wheels and share it
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Ari

Quote from: Shock on June 05, 2016, 07:36
You stand next to the trailer wheels and share it
/drive Knight - /sharevehicle (name club) done.