good times on the server

Started by DavidDRB, May 18, 2016, 02:12

DavidDRB

we need to think of a plan to attract new players to and re-raise in his time the server as the beginning :D
leave options thanks.....

[/url]

Knight

This should be in General Discussion unless you actually have a "suggestion" on how to achieve it.
Developers are doing quite a lot for the same by the way.
Real Madrid Club de Fútbol - Estd. 1902 : el mejor equipo del mundo. Los reyes de Europa. The Undecima

Historia que tú hiciste, Historia por hacer. Hasta el final, Vamos Real! Hala Madrid! y nada mas

Shock

Carl is already doing that. He has advertised CT on a few sites already but we definitely are considering paid advertising and other methods of attracting new players :)
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Xero

I would like to help with the paid advertising if that helps!

CarlJohnson

Moved it to correct board, more of a talk than a suggestion.

I went around to do some research on how to get us on Hosted Tab, most of the website costs around 25 euro to put the server on Hosted tab for a period of 31 days.
I don't think we get so much donations that we can afford Hosted tab as well as Host payment (not really sure).
Also in my opinion, server slots should be reduced to 50 for the time being, will help in getting more donations, and 45/50 looks better than 45/100.

I might kick start our FB page again to gain some audience, and advertise us wherever it is possible. Also SAMP forum lets us advertise for free (guests can view it too). SAMP forum being best place to advertise, we might consider doing it near future.   
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Knight

There is another problem with CT, it doesn't appears in the internet tab of SAMP client.
Please note that I am not talking about the hosted tab, I am talking about the Internet tab where every SAMP server is listed, big or small, and I just can't find CT there.
We all have it in favorites and that's probably the reason behind missing this small detail.
Can anyone confirm?
Real Madrid Club de Fútbol - Estd. 1902 : el mejor equipo del mundo. Los reyes de Europa. The Undecima

Historia que tú hiciste, Historia por hacer. Hasta el final, Vamos Real! Hala Madrid! y nada mas

CarlJohnson

The reason for us not being on Internet tab is - SAMP copied all the server from Hosted tab to Internet tab, so basically Hosted = Internet tab. To get us on either (or both apparently) of the tabs, we must pay ~25 euros
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

R3AP3R

I can help with Facebook and shiet in terms of advertising material...like making banners, screenshots from the game that will be eye catchy and so on.

Ethan

Social media:
Facebook: check
Twitter: ??
Instagram: ??
YouTube: ??
Snapchat(?): ???
Google+
Tumble(??): ???
Pinterest(no): ??
Flickr(?): ??
gamerDNA: ??
Devianart(??): ??
Uhh??

Xero

lol Ethan, there's thousands of places to advertise at but I think that one of the best spots would be the paying of 25 euros. If there was a spot for sending that payment to I would send 20CAD (at least) a month (every month) to that account to get it hosted. Making youtube videos would be awesome as well and having twitch tv live presentations would be cool too with the right bunch!

Knight

If you are to pay for advertising by like paying for being on the hosted list, then I suggest we wait until summer vacations for maximum crowd attention.

UncleDrew

well we need to attract people. as well as to persuade or reasoning about the server, what does the server has? what to do with it.
the most effective way is to do a youtube video. i am doing it sometimes.

Vinny

Quote from: Xero on May 19, 2016, 02:04
lol Ethan, there's thousands of places to advertise at but I think that one of the best spots would be the paying of 25 euros. If there was a spot for sending that payment to I would send 20CAD (at least) a month (every month) to that account to get it hosted. Making youtube videos would be awesome as well and having twitch tv live presentations would be cool too with the right bunch!
Good luck getting people on twitch. No social media, be it youtube fb or twitter is going to bring new players. The only conceivable way is indeed getting it on the hosted tab, but then again don't expect the server to reach its old days glory.

Quote from: Ethan on May 18, 2016, 22:16
Social media:
Facebook: check
Twitter: ??
Instagram: ??
YouTube: ??
Snapchat(?): ???
Google+
Tumble(??): ???
Pinterest(no): ??
Flickr(?): ??
gamerDNA: ??
Devianart(??): ??
Uhh??
What are you trying?
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Laur

There is a  gamer youtuber (who also plays samp) from my country with ~400.000 subs who makes a full server promotion for 40 euros, he's pretty viewed and I think this could work better than the host and people will love the whole server idea

Vinny

He is a true RO is he requires 40€ for this kind of service, especially being so popular.
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

UncleDrew

Razwie

If anyone has some screens with the following names on it:

- NyxScooty
- Scooty
- KareK

TELL MEEE

AviatorAysar

Quote from: Razwie on May 24, 2016, 10:31

- NyxScooty
- Scooty
- KareK

TELL MEEE

I do ur house tag name in san fierro, in these towers 750k, someone reported someone else, and he was beside ur house so when he was taking a screenshot, ur house was withit.

Anw why r u asking?
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Razwie

Quote from: CesarVialpando$$ on May 24, 2016, 12:20
Quote from: Razwie on May 24, 2016, 10:31

- NyxScooty
- Scooty
- KareK

TELL MEEE

I do ur house tag name in san fierro, in these towers 750k, someone reported someone else, and he was beside ur house so when he was taking a screenshot, ur house was withit.

Anw why r u asking?
Would love to have some memories.

AviatorAysar

You want some memories??
Open report search for nyxscooty reporting me XD
You will remember many things XD
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS