oscar159753 ban appeal

Started by oskar, May 14, 2016, 23:21

oskar

So what will happen, because I would like to play early in the served with this account

Sjomp

Look it is pretty obvious for us that you gave your password to the person who logged into your account.
We have checked it and this person logged into your account directly without guessing the password.

We can't do anything if you don't tell us the truth.

Ari

Traslated Text to spanish: "Mira que es bastante obvio para nosotros que usted dio su contraseña a la persona que ha iniciado sesión en su cuenta.
Hemos comprobado y esta persona accede a su cuenta directamente sin adivinar la contraseña. No podemos hacer nada si usted no dice la verdad."

oskar

You have checked if I entered other occasions

oskar

you have already researched something about the person who got my account

Sjomp

We know who entered the account.
But he knew your password when he entered the account so you must have told the password to someone.
Just tell us what really happened so we can help you.

oskar

Maybe it was someone who wanted to spite me, but the only ones who know the password are RichuOMG and Sergio98. and the two are Spanish

Sjomp

Ok thanks, so nobody else besides these 2 knew your password? And you didn't give anyone permission to log into your account?

Trux

Quote from: Sjomp on May 21, 2016, 18:41
Ok thanks, so nobody else besides these 2 knew your password? And you didn't give anyone permission to log into your account?

Vale gracias, entonces nadie aparte de ellos 2 sabian tu contraseña? Y no le diste permiso a nadie para entrar en tu cuenta?
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Sjomp

Ok, can you confirm you will change your password and never give it to anyone again?

oskar

Sjomp

I have unbanned you but don't do it again else you will stay banned.

I have set your email ingame to the email you used for your forum account.
Please fill in your email here: http://www.convoytrucking.net/password_reset/
Then you will get an email with a new password.
Don't set it back to your old password ingame because people know that one already.

oskar

I have already done, thank you very much