News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Dead Men's End

Started by TheGame, May 07, 2016, 14:15

TheGame

Story
Have you ever heard of the ''Dead Men's'' myth? Haven't you? Then you should read this...
Back in 1600 Michael Washington was travelling with his boat to a lost island somewhere close to Las Venturas. After arriving at the lost island he discovered a tomb.. He entered the place and somehow he got caught by a trap... Were it aliens? Or... Monkeys..? Nobody knows... But all we know is that he wrote some letters to his friends in San Fierro. Those letters never made it to his friends because some pirates stole em. After reading the letters, the pirates came to the conclusion that there's a hidden treasure somewhere at an unknown island. They decided to find the treasure (Dem logic, pirates love treasures).. In 1650 they finally discovered the unknown island, but.... there was a storm and the ship crashed on a rock and well .. everyone died.
Now, 2016, the players from Convoy Trucking found the lost letters and they can discover the hidden treasure! Do you have the required skills to find the treasure?! Are you the next Jack Sparrow or Black Beard? Find the hidden treasure and become famous!
Be aware of traps all around the tomb..!  >:D

I've mapped a town called ''Olafsvik'' with some cool stuff around it. For example some kind of a parkour to discover the hidden treasure.

This island is located next to Happyland!

I hope you guys enjoy it!

Synne

It's amazing!  :D You've done a great job!

TheGabriel_Seba

Nice map you have done a good job but the other part of map look like copy-pasted from the big ear and las barrancas bro :/

StarFish

I guess I don't need to find the hidden treasure with my bank account balance.  ;D
But nice map.  ;)
URMJK420

Shock

Quote from: StarFish on May 09, 2016, 17:44
I guess I don't need to find the hidden treasure with my bank account balance.  ;D
But nice map.  ;)

why have so much money that other players gave you if you dont play here anymore and just come to brag about all the money you got wow..
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

StarFish

Quote from: Shock on May 09, 2016, 18:49
Quote from: StarFish on May 09, 2016, 17:44
But nice map.  ;)

why have so much money that other players gave you if you dont play here anymore and just come to brag about all the money you got wow..
Im not bragging. I will give away my money once when I leave this server definitely.  :)
URMJK420

CarlJohnson

You haven't even earned 30% of the money you have yourself, yet you keep showing it off. Most of us here doesn't even care about what your bank balance is because we're not that greedy...
Anyway
Cool map TheGame and the treasure part is really interesting
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

StarFish

Quote from: CarlJohnson on May 10, 2016, 01:14
You haven't even earned 30% of the money you have yourself, yet you keep showing it off. Most of us here doesn't even care about what your ban balance is because we're greedy...
Well sorry then...it was a mistake by me.
URMJK420

Ari

Very interesting TG.  :)

Stteve

I like the story of the Dead Man  :)) and so interesting map you did! Nice work TheGame

Knight

That's a very interesting concept, good job TG. ;D
Real Madrid Club de Fútbol - Estd. 1902 : el mejor equipo del mundo. Los reyes de Europa. The Undecima

Historia que tú hiciste, Historia por hacer. Hasta el final, Vamos Real! Hala Madrid! y nada mas

Benny

I took a look at what gamie did and i need to say he did a great job! The whole concept is good. ;)
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS