News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Some ideas

Started by Seal, February 07, 2016, 22:49

Seal

I have some ideas that could help imrpove the server:
1.Reduce the price of buying a base. Bases are overpriced, the bigger ones could cost like 5/6mil and the rent to be 2/3mil per month, while smaller ones could cost 3/4 mil and rent 1/2 mil
2.Add more bases on mapped islands. This way every club could get a base and with the buying price dropped every one could afford it
3.Increase heli mission pay price. A mission from wc to mc you would get 2.5k. i propose at least adding bonus to your own vehicle so pay can be better
4.Add some side mission like firemen or pizza boy, there doesn't have to be an achievement for these
5.Clubs can have 2 founders. Someone could create the club and then promote a player to founder if they decide to run the club together.
6. Ability to sell aircraft and boats  to another player. This is much like car trading, the sell place for aircraft could be a mapped islands airport, and for boats near the docks.

This is all tell me what u think

Laur

1. This seems kinda fair but for the small bases only
2. I think there are a lot of unowned bases already on server
3. I guess heli is pretty much well paid since airplanes doesnt give more than 6k
the rest is mhm :-\

UncleDrew

Quote from: Seal on February 07, 2016, 22:49
1.Reduce the price of buying a base. Bases are overpriced, the bigger ones could cost like 5/6mil and the rent to be 2/3mil per month, while smaller ones could cost 3/4 mil and rent 1/2 mil
4.Add some side mission like firemen or pizza boy, there doesn't have to be an achievement for these
6. Ability to sell aircraft and boats  to another player. This is much like car trading, the sell place for aircraft could be a mapped islands airport, and for boats near the docks.
I Support some of your suggestion, BUT some of them are not gonna happen. but i like #1,3,4 tho  :like:

sardarji

I have some ideas that could help imrpove the server:
2.Add more bases on mapped islands. This way every club could get a base and with the buying price dropped every one could afford it
3.Increase heli mission pay price. A mission from wc to mc you would get 2.5k. i propose at least adding bonus to your own vehicle so pay can be better
5.Clubs can have 2 founders. Someone could create the club and then promote a player to founder if they decide to run the club together.

This is all tell me what u think
1. Yep
2. No for now because we already have a lot of base on sale.
3. Maybe, Heli missions pay shit.
4. New missions were suggested alot of times so i wont comment on this one.
5. No thats totally not needed. You can transfer the club to someone.
6. Why not;)

Seal

I don't think you understood me when i meant to make bases cheaper and to add more bases.
The reason there are so many bases available is that they are expensive and no one wants to throw there money at them. So by dropping the base price people would buy them for their club and by adding more every club could have one making bases a thing of the server.

Ethan

Quote from: Seal on February 10, 2016, 00:58
by adding more every club could have one making bases a thing of the server.
Mappers add bases at their discretion, no one can really make the suggestion to add more.

Dobby

1) Go on...
2) See Ethans reply.
3) No. It requires almost no effort, so no big rewards are needed besides 500k for being patient as fuck. I hate that achievement personally. Own vehicle bonus for aircraft is a bit tricky due to the limited airports available.
4) :)
5) People already do. See DTU club with Sjomp. Konali owns it, Sjomp pretty much runs it last i checked.
6) I don't see why not. I'd have to speak to Joshy since its his code, and im not fucking around with it without his permission.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Ethan

Quote from: Dobby on February 10, 2016, 04:54
4) :)

I see what you did there, Dobby

Ari

In bayside is good the sale of boats, it would be good missions of fisherman.

Seal

Another thing that can get added would be when you create a club and you could get a free billboard for 1/2 weeks. Because they are overpriced and no one really notices them. Also reduce the billboard rent price :)

Dobby

Quote from: Seal on February 13, 2016, 14:39
Another thing that can get added would be when you create a club and you could get a free billboard for 1/2 weeks. Because they are overpriced and no one really notices them. Also reduce the billboard rent price :)

Some price ideas would be great. I can't just make something out off the top of my head. Otherwise it'd be silly :P

Free billboard is ok i suppose. Providing people aren't wasting 100k every X days to advertise something that isn't their own club. Perhaps pre-set advertisement could be set on a billboard.

"Join Club X. Created by Y on DD:MM:YY"
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Supra

Dobby

I've thought about this some more. Decided on making it (possibly?) 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 6 weeks and 8 week rentals.

So you want 1 week for 100k right? How does this sound?

1 day = 25k
3 days = 50k
1 week = 75k
2 week = 175k
3 week = 275k
4 week = 375k
5 week = 475k
6 week = 575k

Might as well let players have fun with the money they've spent hours upon hours of working for. Its a game, no point in grinding for little* reward.

I understand mick intended to keep it fair, but there's mick fair, and my version. If i had a choice i'd have min payouts at 100k and update every month (if i was still a lazy cunt with ~50 hours week of fuckall)

Shock

Quote from: Dobby on February 15, 2016, 19:33
I've thought about this some more. Decided on making it (possibly?) 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 6 weeks and 8 week rentals.

So you want 1 week for 100k right? How does this sound?

1 day = 25k
3 days = 50k
1 week = 75k
2 week = 175k
3 week = 275k
4 week = 375k
5 week = 475k
6 week = 575k

Might as well let players have fun with the money they've spent hours upon hours of working for. Its a game, no point in grinding for little* reward.

I understand mick intended to keep it fair, but there's mick fair, and my version. If i had a choice i'd have min payouts at 100k and update every month (if i was still a lazy cunt with ~50 hours week of fuckall)

It's pretty fair but i don't see the point of owning a club anymore if you throw money at it all the time and get absolutely nothing in return.
Somekind of paycheck system is needed else the clubs are just expensive garages.
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Dobby

Anything more than what there currently is, they might as well be companies (i'm still unsure of why mick didn't have this from the start since most trucking 'clubs' IRL are well.... companies).

Besides paychecks, there's little other than billboards and club insurance thats making me want to revamp clubs in total (IE: scrap clubs all together and restart. Keeping current clubs and converting them to clubs (if they own X /work eligible vehicles (see below for example). Its wierd tbh. Mick can you shed some more insight on this. Also Happy Valentines Day, Mick bby))

Clubs and companies will be different perhaps (some people make clubs solely for events)? Buying a club its X club vehicle thats eligble for /work (artic?) will turn the club into a company making them eligible for club paychecks (& loans! possibly), where the weekly (or montly) paychecks will come from the specified players contribution (75% to earn the club some profit).

Just an idea. As i've probably mentioned, i'm just one person. Some collective ideas on this would be nice

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the server name?:
What is 7 + 4?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview