News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Vinyl Records

Started by Mr.majmun, January 31, 2016, 18:47

Mr.majmun

Hello, me again
I was feeling kinda bored and was finding some new stuff to try and I found that vinyl records are amazing, they sound more authentic then CDs recordings to me and have some great artwork.
For Christmas I got a vintage Gramophone Hyundai RTCC 513 RIPP that has the ability to play music from vinyls, CDs, USB, Cassettes and the normal FM/AM Radio.
I present to you my first 55 euros spent on my new passion:

Halestorm's Into The Wild Life that has 2 LPs and a CD
Iron Maiden's The Book Of Souls (Limited Addition Triple Heavyweight Vinyl) that includes 3 LPs and the 18 minute song has its own side
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Dobby

They might sound authentic in relation to less effects (IE: Voice auto tune etc) but they do not in any way sound better than CD's. Might as well be saying VGA is better than HDMI. Completely different outputs (analogue & digital respectively)
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Dr.Schiewago

Nice :D got some vinyl records too. My father showed me some in his musicstore and there wehre fucking nice xD. Thats the was i got mine