News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

A new Star Wars fan awakens

Started by Mr.majmun, January 23, 2016, 16:58

Mr.majmun

Just watched the 2 Star Wars Trilogies for the first time (caught the movies on TV sometimes but never really bothered with it), because I heard the new movie is great, so I had to prepare for it.
Can someone explain why all the hate for the Prequel Trilogy, it explains a ton of stuff and has Samuel L. Jackson, Natalie Portman and Ewan McGregor... plus Jar Jar Binks :)
All the movies are enjoyable and captivating and even with their long run times, they don't feel overstretched.
Now I also understand all the memes and the stuff that i felt everyone knew about except for me.
A question for the fans on here: Why do you like Star Wars?
P.S.:
I feel the movies are actually a drama about a family, that is destroying the Galaxy instead of saving it.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Matias

Welcome to the force my young padawan  O:-)

I love them because of the lightsaber duels :P

People hates the prequel ones because some people doesnt feel them as good as the first movies, and people always said prequels are not as good as the first ones.

Dobby

Well thats good :D. Now you have to watch all tv series (Clone Wars, Rebels) as well as The Holiday Special. Go ahead and also watch The Phantom Edit (less cringe in the movies).

Also if you feel like it pick up some Star Wars games. Go and have a look at the Knights of The Old Republic series. As well as Republic Commando, Battlefront and Battlefront II (not the new one)

lel that thumbnail art. i have that armor :D

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Ethan

😈come to the dark side, we have cookies😈

Matias

Quote from: Dobby on January 23, 2016, 21:37
[hide=]Well thats good :D. Now you have to watch all tv series (Clone Wars, Rebels) as well as The Holiday Special. Go ahead and also watch The Phantom Edit (less cringe in the movies).

Also if you feel like it pick up some Star Wars games. Go and have a look at the Knights of The Old Republic series. As well as Republic Commando, Battlefront and Battlefront II (not the new one)

lel that thumbnail art. i have that armor :D

[/hide]

You forgot the knight ones, jedi academy, jedi outcast, best star wars games