Some Suggestions

Started by Dr.Schiewago, December 20, 2015, 18:44

Something should be changed in CVT?

Yes
Yes, but dont wait some month to start.
No, Everything is good as it is now.
I dont care.

Dr.Schiewago

Since cvt is not able to reach 50/100 Players anymore it would be nice if something gets changed here. I got some nice Ideas for the gameplay wich will maybe bring the fun back to CVT. Some of these Ideas are not new but its time to think about them again, since the server wont survive 2016 or 2017 if nothing gets changed.

Feel free to insult or correct these Ideas if it helps :D
My english is not the best, so there will be some spelling mistakes xD

1. Score to buy a house
The First idea is to remove that you need 100 score to by a house (Or lower it to 25 Truck loads). Because it takes to much time until you see that you reached something. I bet the most of the new players leave because of that.
We got over 700 1slot houses forsale and i dont think they will be all sold in a half year.
A player with 25 truck missions should be able to buy a house.
Before you reached 100 Score your house should be selled after 30 days of inactivity. After 100 Score it should be like it is now.

Example:
-Player A got 50 Score and enough money to buy a 1 slot house. 1 week after he bought the house he left the server. After 30 days of inactivity the house gets sold by the server.

-Player B got 101 Score and got already a house. he decided to leave the server without selling anything. After 60 days inactivity the server sells his house.

2. Variable house prices
The second one is that the house prices are variable. If more houses are for sale the price for every single house gets lower.

Here is an example for what I mean:
-Today are arround 750 1 Slots for sale.    Price today for a 1 Slot is 750k.
-In one week are 1000 1 Slots for sale.   The price will be arround 500k then.
-In one month are 200 1 Slots for sale.   Now the price for one 1 Slot house will be 1 mil.

3. Buying a second house
Player wich got maybe 7000 Score should be able to buy a second house.

For example:
-Player X got a 3 Slots house. Now he can buy another 3 slots house.

-Player Y got a 4 Slots house. Now he can buy an 2 slots house(or 1 Slot).

-Player Z got a 5 Slot house. he can only buy a 1 Slot house.

That was already suggested before, but its a nice idea. also players with more score got something to do.

4. More Events
Weekly events like carshows/races with nice prices.  Also the unrented billboard can be used to advertise these events since the most of them are not used

For example:
-Every 2 weeks on sunday at 17:00pm GTM+1 is a carshow anywhere.
-Every saturday at 19:00 ...  is a race arround San Andreas  or whatever.

5. Rewards
Monthly and weekly rewards would be also nice.

For Example:
-Player A did 200 arctic and 150 cement missions in December. Because he did more arctic missions than anyone else in December so he gets 500k as a reward.

-Player B did 400 Trash missions in the first week of December.  No one did more Trash missions in this week, so he gets 200k for it as a reward.

6. New Achievements
New Achievements would be also nice for players with a higher score.
Since there are enough vehicles with that you can create new missions it would be nice if there where a new archivement every 2 month maybe.

For Example:
-pizza boy - delivering pizza
-Reefer - fishing at some points at the sea

7. Convoy bonus
The Convoy bonus should be rised up.  Today we had a 20players convoy and i got for a 10k mission 3k bonus.  In convoy you got all the waiting time and some other things. so convoys should be much better payed than working alone.

For example:
-Player A works alone. He makes 7 missions in 1 hour. and gets 70k

-Player B works with some other in a convoy. They did 5 missions in 1 hour. they got arround 60k.
Thats why the bonus should be higher.

8. CVT in other Languages
I know its much work to translate everything to another language but it would help some players maybe that cant understand english. In the menu should be an option to change the language to idk what. (I dont mean the mainchat. I mean the help menu and such things)

9. Big houses
Big houses should be auctioned at the forum. So everyone gets a chance to buy it if he got enough money.(Like there was the possibility to sell cars at the forum some years ago)

Ethan

Quote from: Dr.Schiewago on December 20, 2015, 18:44
Since cvt is not able to reach 50/100 Players anymore it would be nice if something gets changed here. I got some nice Ideas for the gameplay which will maybe bring the fun back to CT. Some of these ideas are not new but its time to think about them again, since the server wont survive 2016 or 2017 if nothing gets changed.
1. Score to buy a house
it has never been score, its always been combined truck loads, and I think it should stay like that. Its been working like that for at least 5 years now, dont stop something thats been working that good.
2. Variable house prices
yes some house prices should go down but NOT by that much.
3. Buying a second house
no, just no. you buy a house, you get what you pay for.
4. More Events
events are  put on by a person discretion. If someone wants to do it daily/weekly/monthly, they can but I really dont think that needs to be server scripted.
5. Rewards
I, personally, like where this is going, tell Dobby more
7. Convoy bonus
fine how it is... This wont encourage convoys so people who comment about it, please be respectful of feedback...
8. CVT in other Languages
the help info/cmds/stuff like that, sure, but the coding.... Mick doesnt trust anyone enough to have in translated, plus it would take 867374639 years to do it (Joke)
9. Big houses
house auctions were done before on the forum and they were disasterous... you cant have auctions like that becaus if I am in America, and the auction ends at 4pm GMT and someone from japan, is still bidding and they win, its not fair to me that the auction ended and it shows I won, but the guy in Japan bid only 1000 more and it shows him, he won...
my responses are noted in green.  And we have yet to hear about anything coming in whatever new update... There is supposed to be one, dont know what, dont know when. (my guess would be February 10 2016)

Dobby

1) Already got something in the works for that.

2) Eh

3) Why?

4) There will be no staff hosted events. These are to be held by players only.

5) Gz. You got easy money for /work and now you want more? c'mon.

6) I'm kind of against adding new achievements all together. I feel players should focus more on having fun rather than being money hungry.

7) Nope. This was dicussed at the repo, and everyone was happy with the bonus it was currently set at.

8  ) No, you're expected to know a bit of English.

9) You get your chance to buy big houses when they go up for sale.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Doc.

I really dont like the suggestion to add more achievements.Those achievements destroyed the server in my opinion.Because its about fun, not about doing missions that you dont even like to do.If you like tow, do tow as much as you want because you like it, if you like cement, its your choice, you dont have to do all this achievements for nothing!500k? You can do easier 500k working on something that you like.Maybe more kinds of missions, yes this would be great, but i think there are all the possible options.We cant do missions with every piece of metal with wings or wheels.Sorry, i deviated a little from the topic.
Quote from: TiPiRtrolldock

Dr.Schiewago

Well dobby   youre against nearly everything if someone suggest something. Maybe you guys should think about the future not only about today. Since I can write what I want and you will say no you can lock this topic.  Its hopless.

StarFish

Yes and yes!
Yes![hide=an important thing]Yes![/hide]
URMJK420

Dobby

Quote from: Dr.Schiewago on December 21, 2015, 11:14
Well dobby   youre against nearly everything if someone suggest something. Maybe you guys should think about the future not only about today. Since I can write what I want and you will say no you can lock this topic.  Its hopless.
Just because i don't like something, it doesn't mean its not going to be added
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Shock

Quote from: Dobby on December 21, 2015, 11:20

Its not about liking something but some of the suggestions are pretty unreal.
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Ace.

Quote from: Shockwave. on December 21, 2015, 11:24
Quote from: Dobby on December 21, 2015, 11:20

Its not about liking something but some of the suggestions are pretty unreal.

I completely agree with Dobby and Shock on this matter, Events are held by players,Reward..i mean seriously ?,New achievements not needed,why would you need 2 houses you want to own all the vehicles in GTA SA ? ,and the rest of them not so good either mate...

Dr.Schiewago

I know that these are not the best suggestions, but nearly every suggestion gets answered with a no Land a stupid comment. Thats really annoying.

Supra

I really see what you are talking about Schiewago, I feel it the same way..

I don't know exactly WHAT should be done to the server to help it remain its activity or gain activity, but I'm pretty damn sure SOMETHING must be done.. The  time has come to do some big changes here to make the server more interesting

so all you people saying that everything is fine that it is now,... it kinda feels like you arent even interested in even trying to get CT back to where it once was..

Dr.Schiewago

Supra for president
Thats exactly what i mean

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is 7 + 4?:
What is the server name?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview