PinkPanther (scamming)

Started by CarlJohnson, December 10, 2015, 13:25

CarlJohnson

Player reported:

Rule broken: scamming
Date and time: Irrelevant.

Proof:

I loaned him 2.1m on Jan 9 2015, he agreed to pay back although I still gotta search for the screens. But I guess according to the new guidelines I can still have my money back even if I don't have any proof of him admitting to pay back.
Also he hardly plays here anymore. 
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Joshy

QuoteParties did not agree that borrower should repay loan
By definition this means it's not considered scamming by failure to pay back loan, however you may attempt to ask the borrower to pay it back. If the borrower refuses, you cannot do anything further without both parties agreeing to pay back the loan.
We can't do anything unless there's proof that it was supposed to be paid back.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

CarlJohnson

I don't know if this helps but here she said that she wishes to return the money to me when I inquired her.

I'll try to search for screens. 
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

R3AP3R

If it helps, I can get in touch with him and ask him to come online or at least find out what he has in plan to do about this situation.

PinKPanther

Thanks to R3AP for notifying be about this, not even registered on forums so i wasn't aware of what was going on.

I'd like to ask admins to check the IP logins on the account, since i only played once on the server, and that was a loong time ago, logged in/registered the same day as my friend Endermen23. We didn't even complete a mission and we left right after that. Never came back. So either someone managed to get the password, or maybe this server delete inactive accounts after a while, and somebody registered my username again.

I just remember the first time i logged in, a guy told me to change my username cause someone was already using it. Found that weird since i was able to register successfully with that username, so i ignored it.

I'll keep an eye to this topic, would like to know what's going on aswell.

- PP

EDIT: found this on the scoreboard, definitively not me.

https://gyazo.com/8a4d502dbb9967286b2b8afee680e8e3

R3AP3R

ooops, my bad on this one. I guess I contacted the wrong PinkPanther xD. Anyway, the PinkPanther who replied above is a friend of mine from a different server...for some reason, I thought his CT account is the one with the 9K score.

Basically, the PinkPanther I know and the one with the 9k score are 2 totally different players.
Sorry about this again xD

PinKPanther

Quote from: R3AP on December 11, 2015, 17:07
ooops, my bad on this one. I guess I contacted the wrong PinkPanther xD. Anyway, the PinkPanther who replied above is a friend of mine from a different server...for some reason, I thought his CT account is the one with the 9K score.

Basically, the PinkPanther I know and the one with the 9k score are 2 totally different players.
Sorry about this again xD

Happens, but still there's an issue there, since that guy managed to have the exact same username as me, so yeah....

Either we both have the same name (and that's weird!) or he asked for a namechange recently and since my account was inactive, admins changed it and renamed mine? (don't know how the name change policy work here?)

Tried to log in to see if i was still able to log in a few hours ago and it says the account is suspended...

CarlJohnson

Here's the difference,
Your name: PinKPanther
His name: PinkPanther
Notice the the capital "K" in your name.

Your account is locked due to inactivity over 180 days, you need to make a request to get it unlocked once again.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS