News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Snow mod

Started by Doc., December 03, 2015, 12:37

Doc.

Hey guys today i really need your help...again xDD.i installed snow mod, and now i want to uninstall it.I reinstalled game but mod still there ..wuuut? game is cracked, and i installed hd road mod (i thought snow mod will get the f*ck out) but the roads are HD and trees, grass etc are with snow xD so help me if u can and if u want Thank you!
Quote from: TiPiRtrolldock

Ethan

you downloaded a crack with snow mod in it... like I just replied to you in the PM. you have to find a clean crack, clean GTA3 IMG, or just buy the thing

Wizzer

Quote from: Ethan on December 03, 2015, 12:48
you downloaded a crack with snow mod in it...
:lol: :seriously_guy:
Quote from: Houston on December 03, 2015, 12:37
Hey guys today i really need your help...again xDD.i installed snow mod, and now i want to uninstall it.I reinstalled game but mod still there ..wuuut? game is cracked, and i installed hd road mod (i thought snow mod will get the f*ck out) but the roads are HD and trees, grass etc are with snow xD so help me if u can and if u want Thank you!
Just rename the Rockstar Games folder to anything else while trying to reinstall. For some reason it will keep modded gta3.img even if you delete it. I have no idea why is that but renaming it will fix your problem :)
If you want to reinstall later again for some reason then always change the installing path folder name :P
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

Doc.

Quote from: Wizzer on December 03, 2015, 12:55
Quote from: Ethan on December 03, 2015, 12:48
you downloaded a crack with snow mod in it...
:lol: :seriously_guy:
Quote from: Houston on December 03, 2015, 12:37
Just rename the Rockstar Games folder to anything else while trying to reinstall. For some reason it will keep modded gta3.img even if you delete it. I have no idea why is that but renaming it will fix your problem :)
If you want to reinstall later again for some reason then always change the installing path folder name :P

i hope it will works, thanks!!!!!
Quote from: TiPiRtrolldock

AzureSpeed

lel i never had problem with snow mod installation/deletion. i normally install mods into the custom.img file provided by samp. earlier i used modloader to install mods but it caused me more problems than had benefits to it, even if it worked alright. just install your mods into the custom.img file. samp will load the dff and txd files from the custom.img instead of the gta3.img file. in singleplayer ofc you still have the original files.