"More on the Server Assistant" development team

Started by Ari, November 12, 2015, 15:09

Ari

Well I have analyzed that server has been much absent moderators, both in Administration not blamed them all have social life, but since I see a little active CarlJohnson and Sjomp, because of the development team not use few good the more useful commands such as show rules, and kick people AFK lasting more than 5 minutes , because there are users who are AFK for 2 hours, others who do not speak English among others, others who often gives them lag and are muteados, could also the development team remove them the muted, which make spam mutearlos and give them a PM! not as admin but if another command that says regular or Sr.Member etc I do not know that the moderators tell, but it is my point of view :like: :like:

By
テルロリスタ デル セルビドル

PDTA: It will not be easy, but it would be good to discuss it and to reach an agreement, if not as regards the attempt was made.

Rahail

Development Team has nothing to do with Admins and Moderators, we are just helping Scripters and Mappers to test things.

Ari

Quote from: Rahail on November 12, 2015, 15:13
Development Team has nothing to do with Admins and Moderators, we are just helping Scripters and Mappers to test things.
I said as a suggestion of handling few commands

CarlJohnson

I've unlocked this since I couldn't find something in the mod logs, you can lock it again if you feel like.

Anyway, so you're a suggesting that dev team members should be able to unmute,kick idle, etc on server.
Well we don't need them in my opinion, some of us are having temporary issues which is the reason for our inactivity, although I still feel we're pretty much active.
Also, the reason why we don't kick players who are afk for more than 5 mins is because there's no need since server is not full, muted people can always relog.
And now that matti is promoted I believe we'll be able to cover more time zones.

Apart from all this,
Im sure this was suggested before, something like "helpers" which were intended to do the same, mute/unmute, etc, it got rejected for the very same reason.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS