well its ok
0 (0%)
i dont think it is necessary
1 (14.3%)
No
5 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Loup

My Suggestion: i was thinking that it will be more good if there will be a cancel button when we type /work because sometimes when we mistakely type /work (mostly happens when we press T and press up arrow and enter we think its another cmd but it comes /work cmd) so we cant denied it we any how have to work and complete or /cancel and pay 1k so it will be good to add cancel button at /work to cancel job picking, its picking its not cancelling cancelling=pay job picking or not picking = no pay just viewing,
esc also dosent work i tested my self esc works like enter so if i press esc the work is selected so i have to /cancel or do work.

Why it should be added: because when we type /work there is no way we can go back we cant just "See" the list we have to work or /cancel.

What are advantages:we can view list and we can close it if we are not interested in it, or if we mistakely type /work we can close.

What are Disadvantages:there is no disadvantages of adding just a button of cancel it will even help more instead of giving disadvantage.

Helpful Suggestion? or just some kind of editing or more details etc?Yes helpful, without this cmd do work any how or dont wanna work? force /cancel.

Picture:as you can see no cancel button its needed.

Edit:for those who give a no please post here reason why, i want to see reason why because i don't see any point this suggestion getting a no, so please share with me if you dont have any reason just no without any reason then please no vote at no.

ADMIN SINCE
19 Dec 2022
MODERATOR SINCE
16 Dec 2019
COUNTRY
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Shock

if you commit to /work you will finish it or you can cancel, but you get fined/charged for failing just like in real life
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Ethan

oh so many topics on this.... its still not needed since if you /cancel or whatever you get charged but since you will probably hit /work again and once done you will have earned that fee back, plus some extra..

just be careful and make sure thats the job you want before you hit the enter key

Loup

yeah good points, i was thinking to cancel without paying anything like cancel button, but its ok i see now its like you say "sir give me a job" and when boss gives you the job you say "sir not now later cya" the boss will ofc say fuck off you time waster, ok now i dont think its gonna be accept you guys can just close this topic because the main point that why it should not be added is shown discussing it again and again will be jyst waste of time, i got my answee and i see it as a -1 from my side even, admins you can lock this topic if you want.

ADMIN SINCE
19 Dec 2022
MODERATOR SINCE
16 Dec 2019
COUNTRY
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

StarFish

Voted on "I dont think it is necessary", but if someone adds it, I wont be against. :)
URMJK420

Matias

It wont be added, this is another farming way. You choose shorter mission, but if longers are listed, you just cancel without getting fined. That is not how it should work.
That's why you get charged a fee when canceling and you can't do it twice without waiting 3 minutes.