New things 8 and 10 slot

Started by DavidDRB, October 28, 2015, 23:06

DavidDRB

hello all friends :D ..........
my suggestion is that Aigan New House 8 and 10 slot , The reason is many Players They are motivated to see good home :)  With These New Things Players Increase And Server It will be like years ago ,If you put a few in house 8 and 10 Slot And Eliminate Such Casa 1, 2, 3 slot: remaining few D The game will be more interesting
Thank Att DavidDRB :D
Greetings from Colombia

[/url]

Dobby

Thats the plan  ^-^ remove a load of 1 slots to compensate of course. Get the house market good again along with dropping the price a tad again (to go with another thing i have to add).
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

DavidDRB

It removes a portion 1 slot ? New Homes and become 8 and 10 slot? They can be 2 New houses 8 Slot And 1 10 Slot :)

[/url]

Ari

Since I have looked at the truth, and are there many houses for of 1 slots in entire sound 711 if I am not wrong because this heap? in the servant the maximum thing that the people can bring in now 35 persons are between maximum 30 and since the fashionable majority looks for groove of 2 slots, good they not all have this point of view, but for other one it would be good also it of grooves of 8 slots high, but the people now when it has houses of this high level they are those that few ones bring in and this way the pleasantry gets lost to the game. :like:

Ethan

the lower slots being removed was a discussion, but they will not be replaced by 8 or 10 slot houses... sorry if I am confused here.

Shock

Quote from: Ethan on October 29, 2015, 11:51
the lower slots being removed was a discussion, but they will not be replaced by 8 or 10 slot houses... sorry if I am confused here.

he wants new Houses that are  8, 10 slot
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Ethan

well only Mick and/or scripters add the number of slots a house gets once something is mapped and houses are added...

Shock

Quote from: Ethan on October 29, 2015, 12:01
well only Mick and/or scripters add the number of slots a house gets once something is mapped and houses are added...
yea and most of the 1 or 2 slots are not suited for being more than they are already.
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Ari

Quote from: Shockwave. on October 29, 2015, 12:35
Quote from: Ethan on October 29, 2015, 12:01
yea and most of the 1 or 2 slots are not suited for being more than they are already.
Or other one would be to eliminate many houses of 1 slot, because I have walked in the map of the server and it exists good places where one can even of 6 slots, looking well, there is a farm in the angel beach pine that one might be 6 or 8 alone would be to throw him I limit to a part for the access or do not know, if I have time can do the design and publish it in these days.  :like:

DavidDRB

It would be good  remove some home 1, 2 Slots There's a lot .......  And try to place A House 8 and 10 Slots About 3  New Of these features 

[/url]

Ethan

Quote from: david_soft01 on October 30, 2015, 15:49
It would be good  remove some home 1, 2 Slots There's a lot .......  And try to place A House 8 and 10 Slots About 3  New Of these features

so you want to take away 1 and 2 slot houses and replace them with 8 or 10 slot houses???   LMFAOOL that AINT gonna happen dude

DavidDRB

You do not understand me , What I suggest It's that are Removed some houses 1,2 Slots By The Reason That there are too ........ And Create 3 Houses 8 and 10 Slots

[/url]

Shock

why 3? so you and your friends can buy them? Big slot houses have to be created. A 10 slot house has to look like one

DavidDRB

Pls .... Not only me and my friends Any player on the Server They can strongly Work To Get A Good House So I think to be increased The Online Players , I'm not saying that create many But If Create Some Good House , As you know the old players Enter Every 30 days or more Enter only to keep their Good House

[/url]

Ethan

Quote from: david_soft01 on October 30, 2015, 18:39
You do not understand me , What I suggest It's that are Removed some houses 1,2 Slots By The Reason That there are too ........ And Create 3 Houses 8 and 10 Slots

I understand you perfectly clear, and your suggestion is not going to happen anytime soon... the majority of one slot houses are on the mainland, not mapped islands.... so your suggestion should be changed to: get rid of all (or mostof) the one slot houses since they are useless

DavidDRB

It's okay ...............  Suggestion that there On the old players Entering the game Every 30 or more days just to keep Your Good House :( ....... There are no opportunities For players  New Media Range , some Players Enter 10 Min Every 40 days or more And that's enough To keep Your Good House? :( Instead of giving him the opportunity to Others to Enjoy :( ......  And that for some reason not connected in Game Another player can enjoy this house Thank you for your attention  My hope Topic Be Analyzed And a quick solution Greetings from Colombia :D

[/url]

Shock

70% of the current big slot houses have been resold to other players. The remaining ones are owned by active players and most of the house owners play everyday.

Loup

Quote from: david_soft01 on October 31, 2015, 03:17
It's okay ...............  Suggestion that there On the old players Entering the game Every 30 or more days just to keep Your Good House :( ....... There are no opportunities For players  New Media Range , some Players Enter 10 Min Every 40 days or more And that's enough To keep Your Good House? :( Instead of giving him the opportunity to Others to Enjoy :( ......  And that for some reason not connected in Game Another player can enjoy this house Thank you for your attention  My hope Topic Be Analyzed And a quick solution Greetings from Colombia :D

Well i think they care about their houses thats why they do this they come again and again to safe their house which means they are still connected to CT but they are busy thats why they cant come ingame when they get time they come so thats why they dont want to loose their houses because they will come again and they dont want that when they come for next time they had 0 houses, but at other side players who are permanently disconnected from CT they wont come to save their houses so their houses are able to buy but these types of players come in server to save their houses because they will come again thats why and they dont want to say "Hey i had a big house and now i dont someone else bought???" so thats why they keep coming to save their house so when they are finally active they still have their house.

ADMIN SINCE
19 Dec 2022
MODERATOR SINCE
16 Dec 2019
COUNTRY
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

DavidDRB

I think you're lying Shockwavve As you know Players who have large Houses  Majority In Every 30 days or more ;)  I'm not saying all But if the vast majority

[/url]

CarlJohnson

Quote from: david_soft01 on November 01, 2015, 21:34
I think you're lying Shockwavve As you know Players who have large Houses  Majority In Every 30 days or more ;)  I'm not saying all But if the vast majority
Shockwave isn't lying, evictions took place earlier, and if you've spotted someone just logging in to save their house then you can use this topic to have them evicted: http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?topic=16107.15

You should try to understand that everyone can't play Ct regularly, some have internet issues, family issues, school, etc. They login whenever possible or whenever they get time.

Also they worked their ass off to buy those houses and it's obvious that they don't want to let it go.

Another thing, here inactivity refers to staying inactive for 50+ days and only logging in to save their houses. Just because we were inactive for 30 days doesn't mean we're inactive.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Ari

You should try to understand that everyone can't play Ct regularly, some have internet issues, family issues, school, etc. They login whenever possible or whenever they get time.

Also they worked their ass off to buy those houses and it's obvious that they don't want to let it go.

Another thing, here inactivity refers to staying inactive for 50+ days and only logging in to save their houses. Just because we were inactive for 30 days doesn't mean we're inactive.
Some of them do not understand this question, or there is times they sell them and move to one of low groove to preserve half of the produced one

Shock

Quote from: Yami_Chan on November 02, 2015, 03:58
Some of them do not understand this question, or there is times they sell them and move to one of low groove to preserve half of the produced one

None understands what the fu*k you are talking about Yami.I  gotta read your post 5-7 times to even bearly understand anything

Ari

Quote from: Shockwave. on November 02, 2015, 08:49
Quote from: Yami_Chan on November 02, 2015, 03:58

None understands what the fu*k you are talking about Yami.I  gotta read your post 5-7 times to even bearly understand anything
What surprise, when the people raise the reputation not? >:D

Dobby

I'm going to lock this. If you feel someone is logging in to save their house, please use the topic here to report them, and an admin will check it out.

I will think of something in the mean time and discuss it with scripters where needed.

Replacing "slummy" 1 slot houses with 8 slots isn't the way to go however. Perhaps removing a few hundred of them that have never been owned, or haven't been owned in the last 12 months is the correct way to do it.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!