News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Truck mods

Started by Heyerdahl, October 07, 2015, 11:00

Heyerdahl

So right, today i was speaking to an admin, and he said that my mods are looking wierd and that i should remove them (he states that the trailer is half in the ground or something like that, i cant see it tho)
anyway the thing is im using european trucks and trailer mods, and it may be off alittle, but any car / truck mod will show like that no matter what, so i dont wanna search a whole day for a mod that shows normaly because thats almost impossible.
besides the server isnt so full so its rare that anyone sees me and i dont disturb anyone , nor does it give any advantage to me.
Anyway u wanted to ask is it really nessesary to unistall the mods? because tbh i played samp so long that i got bored of the stock vehicles, also i like euro trucks .
Thank you for your time.

TheSandman

Yes its necessary. Thats the way Mick intended/prefers so that rule has been in place since forever. Maybe the staff who you spoke with can provide evidence on how much your mod lags. Its common that euro type mods lag, however there are a few that dont. Try asking on mod section.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Eurobeat

It is indeed necessary to uninstall them.

There are some topics on the forum that may have mods you would find nice, like 90% of them are fine