Need some help regarding Xbox 360

Started by Eurobeat, October 05, 2015, 20:57

Eurobeat

None of my wireless controllers can connect to the console and I've already googled the problem and tried all the methods Microsoft's support says to try... It didn't work.

I didn't do anything to the Xbox or the controllers since the last time I turned them off, today when I wanted to play it simply wouldn't connect. The lights just keep flashing as if it's searching for a connection

Anyone got any ideas?

[hide=how to piss me off]If you're just gonna be a troll and post shit like "because all consoles are shit, get a pc"... just don't[/hide]

Quotary

Consoles are just shit, get a pc.

Also, did you try turning it off and on again?

Oh and, maybe it's not the controller's fault but the Xbox itself, did you inspect the Xbox itself?

Eurobeat

I did, they say both of those things on the support site

Quote from: Quotary on October 05, 2015, 21:15
Consoles are just shit, get a pc.

Kloot mongool

Dobby

There's a button (around the size of your pinkie nail) on the Xbox 360 itself and on the controller. I presume you've tried this method to resync them?

Tried connecting them via a wired connection?
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Eurobeat

i tried that, a cable would obviously work but i have to find it and it's buried under a hundred tons of shit