News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

AMA with Sjomp

Started by Xero, October 03, 2015, 03:13

Xero

The new set of "Ask Me Anything" with Sjomp is now set to go! The rules will be the same, everyone gets to ask 2 questions, and please don't ask dumb things. You don't have to ask 2 if you can't think of anything.

Your next AMA will be with Hobo. After that it will be with, then Fish, Quotary, and Syd. Because of some screw ups on my part this will be how it goes as the last AMA may have mislead you to believe other names were chosen first prematurely. Nevertheless, if you don't agree with what has happened let me know, other than that it will go on accordingly.

Rules:

• Try to keep the questions within reason.
  • Don't ask anything too personal. For example you don't need his phone number, house address or credit card information.
  • You can ask a maximum two questions. Keep them together in the post that you make. You can edit it after if you want.
  • Once the poll is up you can not edit your question(s) so don't ask (assuming we need one).
  • Stay on topic. If you are unsure of a question feel free to contact me.
  • No asking for ingame stuff like money or to buy you VIP.

Matias

Do you smoke weed everyday (wondering since its legal :P )?  :happycmas:
Do you like me stunting over your head with my stuntplane ?  :ccmas:

TheGame

Are you ever going to release a Dutch song? If so, what kind of?
If you had to help out Tyler or Toppertje; who would you help first?

CarlJohnson

What changes would you like to see in CT ?
What do you think of me as a player ?
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Quotary

Hows life as a farmer?
Is orange even red or is it just blue? We all know it's not yellow.

Toppertje

How does it feel to work hard to make 30 melons to pay your debts? Do you think about a donations funds already?

Who is the best and worst trucker of cb5? Do you think that the worst trucker ever is going to be able to finish a mission without a crash? 

sardarji

1. Your best & worst moment in Convoy Trucking.
2. If Quotary, Tyler, Fish and Toppertje are drowning who would you save and why?  (Assuming fish cant swim and You can save only one person).

Xero

1. What do you do in your spare time?
2. How do you properly pronounce your ingame name and where did it come from?