Started by AldwayJohnson, September 09, 2015, 20:45

AldwayJohnson

Player reported:

Rule broken: killing / deathmatching
Date and time: 9-9-15

Proof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAO0Jyjn4Ik&feature=youtu.be

Luismi.

Was a accident, i run him and i crash with a building and my rt was in  broken down and i cant move, then i kill him, was mistake, sorry.
Me owned Vikingo. xD.

AldwayJohnson

As you see in the video: You didn't even crash, you killed me

AldwayJohnson

And when you killed me, you drove away

Luismi.

In the video i cant see that is intentional, and if i run over u is because u was in the middle of road, only was an accident. Sorry for kill you but wasnt intentionally.
Me owned Vikingo. xD.

Joshy

Quote from: Luismi. on September 10, 2015, 10:23
Was a accident, i run him and i crash with a building and my rt was in  broken down and i cant move, then i kill him, was mistake, sorry.
Why can I hear the truck's engine running for the entire time you were on top of him?
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Luismi.

Quote from: Joshy on September 10, 2015, 18:26
Quote from: Luismi. on September 10, 2015, 10:23
Why can I hear the truck's engine running for the entire time you were on top of him?

Idk, maybe a bug, but you can see that i was near a building, i know that i killed him but i saw that he didnt had miss and he didnt said me nothing, then i thought that he understood that was a mistake. If he said me something i can explained him what hapenned.
Me owned Vikingo. xD.

Joshy

I'm not willing to give a warn for this as you were not on mission (no money lost) and you respawned very close by (not much inconvenience caused). In addition it is plausible that it was accidental and it only happened once.

However no /fix command was entered by Luismi. and I'm confident he was not broken down so I want you (Luismi.) to apologise and leave it at that. (use /sendmessage LongLostAngel [message])
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)