News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

new missions

Started by Ari, August 27, 2015, 19:58

Ari

Well, since I am a bit new to this server and I'm five months here and I have discussed many things, because they create a achie missions firefighter mostly in case of fire in the farms of San Andreas , you may be paying between 6 or 7k also depends on the fate of emergency ambulances also depronto a transfer to a user to your town or nearby town where there is a checkpoint for medical care for that also is among drivers

They do not know is my view , that always is here in my country they do not know the others say or think admins .

chosen_potato

Better as minimissions (we too much ach's at the moment) i hope to see this and minimissions on the server. So basicly +1

StarFish

Quote from: Miku_HunterZ on August 27, 2015, 19:58
Well, since I am a bit new to this server and I'm five months here and I have discussed many things, because they create a achie missions firefighter mostly in case of fire in the farms of San Andreas , you may be paying between 6 or 7k also depends on the fate of emergency ambulances also depronto a transfer to a user to your town or nearby town where there is a checkpoint for medical care for that also is among drivers

They do not know is my view , that always is here in my country they do not know the others say or think admins .
Hmm firetruck and ambulance missions were suggested here before, Im sure. But why dont add them if there is police job too? You have my support in this  ;)
URMJK420

Xero

I added a poll.

But yeah, side mini-missions for fire and paramedic class would be fun to do on but for an achievement, no lol

Dobby

Quote from: Xero on August 27, 2015, 23:30
I added a poll.

But yeah, side mini-missions for fire and paramedic class would be fun to do on but for an achievement, no lol

You've missed the "i don't like this" option.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Matias

Quote from: Dobby on August 28, 2015, 00:23
I added a poll.

lel he asked "If new missions were added" not "Do you like minimissions?"

Xero

Ethan

there have been numerous discussions about mini missions and whether an achievement for them to be added or not..
I honestly hope, one day, some of these will be added but since Syd has said in the past, fire cant be synced (or something of the sort) but other "missions" are much easier to do but I guess Mick hasnt found qualified scripters (I AM NOT knocking on current ones here) to do it properly, I just guess they dont want to or have other things to do (he has even said that if qualified scripters do it right, thered be a chance.)... Website is done, why not put attention on something new? (and fun)

StarFish

Quote from: Dobby on August 28, 2015, 00:23
I added a poll.

"I don't like that you don't like this" option would be clever too :D
URMJK420

Dobby

Quote from: Ethan on August 28, 2015, 04:10
I just guess they dont want to or have other things to do (he has even said that if qualified scripters do it right, thered be a chance.)... Website is done, why not put attention on something new? (and fun)

Get active in both server, and development then i'll actually pay attention to what you said. The website is far from done. However it is being worked on. I for one can't be bothered to code when i don't want to. I'll rush the code and it'll be sloppy as fuck. As for the "qualified" part, i have made "mini-missions" before, not for CT but for my own thing. Worked pretty well (stat tracking etc) included quite a few types.

Fire can be coded (i can think of a couple of ways to do this), all it takes really is a bit of common sense to get the object (if any) that the player is looking at, and if they're holding the spray button. If they are, extinguish (or in this case, destroy the object).
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Ethan

active in development? if there is some strange reason for me to be "active" I would be

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is 7 + 4?:
What is the server name?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview