Started by poopoopeepee69, August 22, 2015, 00:26

poopoopeepee69

Player reported:

Rule broken: scamming
Date and time: 2015-02-03

Proof:
http://imgur.com/RSwJG7y
http://imgur.com/IyEwpmP

Vracao sam njegove dugove i obecao je da ce mi vratiti, ali nista . Placao sam njegove dugove igracu Mr.Me . Duzan mi je 3.150.000$ .

Please translate from Serbian.

Shock

I can translate

Quote from: Redfoo on August 22, 2015, 00:26

Vracao sam njegove dugove i obecao je da ce mi vratiti, ali nista . Placao sam njegove dugove igracu Mr.Me . Duzan mi je 3.150.000$ .

I was paying off his loans he promised to pay back. The loans have been paid to Mr.Me. BMW owes me 3.150.000$.
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Mr.Me

Quote from: Shockwave. on August 22, 2015, 00:30
I can translate

Quote from: Redfoo on August 22, 2015, 00:26

I was paying off his loans he promised to pay back. The loans have been paid to Mr.Me. BMW owes me 3.150.000$.
And if i can add this BMW and Redfoo had a deal that redfoo will pay his loans back to me. Some of the money came from Redfoo and some from BMW that redfoo gave to him.
And i confirm everything what redfoo said
(•_•)
∫\ \___( •_•)
_∫∫ _∫∫ \ \
WTF!!! you looking at?
Keep scrolling...

TheSandman

Who borrowed how much, at what date did you send the money, and what was the repayment time?
Translate if needed.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Shock

Quote from: TheSandman on August 24, 2015, 12:20
Who borrowed how much, at what date did you send the money, and what was the repayment time?
Translate if needed.

Tko je kome poslao koliko novaca i kada? Kolika je bila rata otplate?
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

poopoopeepee69

I borrowed him 2.850.000$ + 300.000$ for Mr.Me because he got ban so I started paying his loans, I started 2015-02-03 as you can see on pics, 1 month (sorry if I wrote something wrong)

Joshy

We need proof of BMW actually agreeing to pay the money back.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

BMW[M5]

he is sent me money for no reason.... u can see how i am sold house and give back money to Mr.Me ... this  litle kid noob want make me stupid

BMW[M5]

i know what is happnd when i am be banned mr me is report me for the money and redfoo is give him 3.5m for me, but i dont know that... and when i get unbann i am agin give to mr me 3.5m.... here is only scramer mr.me ,because he need pay back 3.5m to redfoo he get x2 3.5m from me and redfoo

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the server name?:
What is 7 + 4?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview