News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

give new bus routes

Started by Ari, July 24, 2015, 04:57

Ari

The truth 've been in a few countries , and have looked to the bays and terminals have presentable with good parking space , because for example do not edit these terminals?

stations would be good to do in Fort Carson, Sandus and parts of Eyre Island, and what is San Fierro - The saints and adventures , a space can be expanded with new bays would be more motivating and making good convoys that's my point of view , I know that others say as many live in different countries , but among many colleagues I have spoken and the truth is not bad idea .

Emily

[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

chosen_potato

I guess it is up to the mappers if there is will be new busess depot im really big +1 for this

TheGabriel_Seba

Quote from: Miku_HunterZ on July 24, 2015, 04:57
The truth 've been in a few countries , and have looked to the bays and terminals have presentable with good parking space , because for example do not edit these terminals?

stations would be good to do in Fort Carson, Sandus and parts of Eyre Island, and what is San Fierro - The saints and adventures , a space can be expanded with new bays would be more motivating and making good convoys that's my point of view , I know that others say as many live in different countries , but among many colleagues I have spoken and the truth is not bad idea .
nice idea miku but about new dst in fort, eyre and sandus, mappers should do new bus station and i dont think that they would.
And for new bus station, you want like in these images? if you see the server, there are only one bus station model, i dont think that they would do new bus station if they have a default one.

chosen_potato

Quote from: TheGabriel_Seba on July 24, 2015, 05:48
Quote from: Miku_HunterZ on July 24, 2015, 04:57

nice idea miku but about new dst in fort, eyre and sandus, mappers should do new bus station and i dont think that they would.
And for new bus station, you want like in these images? if you see the server, there are only one bus station model, i dont think that they would do new bus station if they have a default one.

its not hard to map custom bus depot

Mr.Me

Quote from: TheGabriel_Seba on July 24, 2015, 05:48
Nice idea miku but about new dst in fort, eyre and sandus, mappers should do new bus station and i dont think that they would.

We can always find new mappers dont think only scripters and mappers are on convoy server
(•_•)
∫\ \___( •_•)
_∫∫ _∫∫ \ \
WTF!!! you looking at?
Keep scrolling...

Ethan

Quote from: Mr.Me on July 24, 2015, 12:54
We can always find new mappers dont think only scripters and mappers are on convoy server

we have enough for now, TY

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the server name?:
What is 7 + 4?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview