Andrei. ban appeal

Started by AnDu_RO, July 20, 2015, 22:08

AnDu_RO

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: 20/07/2015   22:01:02
Reason of ban: Sharing accounts
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: Staff member (Admin or Moderator)

What actually was happening:
I didn't share my account to anyone. :|....

Screenshot:
http://imgur.com/a/5tAj8

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

Cezy

AnDu_RO

Cuz we play on the same computer and on the same network ..

Cezy

AnDu_RO

I don't acces forum constantly, i didn't knew that this topic exist, i will post now, sorry .... :)

TheSandman

Can JhoN post from his home network saying that he was at your house? You also dont play on same network all the time, that one time your PC and network logged onto his account. I need to know why.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

AnDu_RO

He doesn't have a forum account.. sometimes he plays cvt on my cousin laptop.. on wi-fi.. that's wy we don't have same network all the time.. my cousin now is in Italy.. so JhoN don't play cvt anymore..

Joshy

http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?action=profile;u=9013 - he has a forum account.

In addition, JhoN's account transferred $1,400,000 to JuliaN while on your network / computer. Why?
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

AnDu_RO

Jhon has gived JuliaN some money for a new house.. or for our club.. i can't remember right now

Joshy

Do you have any way of contacting JhoN? Otherwise I have to email him and ask him to post here.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

AnDu_RO

He said that he don't want to play CVT anymore..

Jhon

Hi i'm online now, what's the problem ??

TheSandman

I dont believe that is Jhon. Since thats on the same network as you. I said from his house he must post from his house.

Jhon

I don't have network at my house, i came to Andrei. if i need and if i want to use network..

TheSandman