Ace_Ventura

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: Yesterday
Reason of ban: It says, its a "Teleport hack"
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: Smokey (anti-cheat)

What actually was happening:
First of all, i want to say that i'm newbie in this server, i were hauling load with RoadTrain, on the road (custom mapped, i can't tell exactly where i was cause i dont know those custom mapped places), then suddenly objects disappeared (that might be cause of my mods, or my internet connection), my truck fell into the water, and began to fall to the bottom, after that sh**, and I found myself in some sort of field, at the center of GTA SA Map.
I'm really sorry that i've had to meet this problem, i'll reinstalled my GTA SA, to be orginal, not moded, as i think it cause be of my mods.

Ace_Ventura (Monarchy)

Screenshot:
http://i.imgur.com/yXiUn08.png

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

TheSandman

What mods did you have? Can you explain How you teleported from bone county onto an island? Within 2 minutes?
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Joshy

[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)