Players can own company

Started by BadBoy123, July 14, 2015, 21:26

BadBoy123

There aren't any companies yet in the server. So i thought about it and i got an idea.
When there is a company and player buys it, then he/she can own it until he logs out, then the company will be for sale again but player gets company's stock money back. Player can own company while he is in-game because when he logs out and he still owns company then he gets too much money and maybe other players cant buy it or something..
Little bit easier.. Player buys company > he gets money while in-game > he logs out from the game > company for sale again and the player gets stock money back. > if he wants the company again next time, he needs to buy it again
Don't judge because of my bad english ;) I hope you understood from my idea. If you have something to ask or add, then it's okay.

chosen_potato

I dont see the point here :dislike:

If you wanna work for "company" use /clubs

Ethan

Quote from: chosen_potato on July 14, 2015, 21:30

hes suggesting owning the companies in game, like cluckin bell and burger shot... its been suggested before and as you can see, not put in yet because its stupid.  also, in no way whatsoever will clubs EVER be companies, just sayin

chosen_potato

Quote from: Ethan on July 14, 2015, 22:35
Quote from: chosen_potato on July 14, 2015, 21:30

hes suggesting owning the companies in game, like cluckin bell and burger shot... its been suggested before and as you can see, not put in yet because its stupid.  also, in no way whatsoever will clubs EVER be companies, just sayin

My bad i was thinking hes talking about trucking companys. Still pointless tho.

And i never said that club is a company i mean if you really feel the need to work for something its nice working with club vehicles

DJ_Smashon

A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

TheGame

It is something similar to shares we used to have (back in the old days).. they have been removed for a reason so no thanks. -1

StarFish

Quote from: BadBoy123 on July 14, 2015, 21:26
Don't judge because of my bad english ;)
I'm gonna judge your suggestion, not your english - see below:

Quote from: BadBoy123 on July 14, 2015, 21:26
he/she can own it until he logs out
I laughed on this. What would be this for? If I buy something once, it will be mine until I sell it, not until I stay on the server. This suggestion is pointless and weird.

Quote from: DJ_Smashon on July 15, 2015, 13:32
Clubs are enough
:like:
URMJK420

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is 7 + 4?:
What is the server name?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview