News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Ask Mick Anything!

Started by Xero, June 24, 2015, 20:20

StarFish

Sooo Mick:
1. How long does it take to make a server like CT?
2. Can anybody make a server like this if he has money for hosting and scripting skills?
URMJK420

Xero

Hey guys! Considering there isn't like 100 questions like I hoped there would be, and since i am still sitting in this hospital bed, I will leave it open for a least a few days longer. This will give time for a few more questions as well if you are still thinking of something to ask.

Other than that I should hope to see you all in game within the next week sometime, cheers!

Ethan

Quote from: Xero on July 10, 2015, 21:29
Hey guys! ......since i am still sitting in this hospital bed

wait, what?

sardarji

Quote from: Ethan on July 10, 2015, 23:59
Quote from: Xero on July 10, 2015, 21:29
Hey guys! ......since i am still sitting in this hospital bed

wait, what?

Quote from: Xero on July 09, 2015, 17:13
Thank you everyone, glad to be back to help out some more! I will be back in game soon I hope, currently sitting in the hospital again with a blocked bile duct due to some gallstones that fell out during my gallbladder removal surgery a month ago so I will be admitted until they can get me in to the surgeon again ugh lol. Anyways, take it easy and have fun!!

StarFish

Quote from: Xero on July 09, 2015, 17:13
currently sitting in the hospital again with a blocked bile duct due to some gallstones that fell out during my gallbladder removal surgery a month ago so I will be admitted until they can get me in to the surgeon again ugh lol.
get well soon, all the best Xero  O:-)
URMJK420

Xero

AMA is over! I won't post a poll since there is only like 20 questions anyways. Currently going to send this to mick and see if he wants to answer. If he doesn't then I'll let you know and at least we tried!

Thanks everyone for their questions!

If you wish to read mick88's AMA you can do so here: AMA with mick88!