Cannot Launch GTA San Andreas.

Started by Jenova_Project, June 23, 2015, 19:00

Jenova_Project

I just installed the Steam Version of GTA SA onto my grandpa's computer as I am living at his place. Steam version im pretty sure is 3.0. I downgraded my San Andreas to 1.0 before I downloaded and installed SA-MP. Now whenever I try to connect to a server, I get this error. I tried running both SA-MP and GTA-SA in Administrator as well as in Compatibility mode but it still does not work. someone please help!

[hide=Signatures][/hide]

Shock

Reinstall the game. I had a similar problem with League of legends the only fix was to redownload and reinstall the game
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Ethan

try verifying the game cache and see if anything downloads to repair it

CarlJohnson

He was IG last night, probably the problem was fixed  :like:
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Ethan

Quote from: CarlJohnson on June 24, 2015, 02:06
He was IG last night, probably the problem was fixed 

« Reply #1 on: Today at 02:00:15 PM
but he posted that today, not last night
(today for me anyways)

CarlJohnson

Quote from: Ethan on June 24, 2015, 02:11
Quote from: CarlJohnson on June 24, 2015, 02:06
He was IG last night, probably the problem was fixed 

« Reply #1 on: Today at 02:00:15 PM
but he posted that today, not last night
(today for me anyways)
Timezones......
Anyway

:D
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Ethan

Hobo

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Phoenix

what did you do to get this to work? had the same problem for 2 months and i've tried everything, nothing works.
-I know this is an old post but i need to figure this out

Ethan

Quote from: Phoenix on December 16, 2015, 21:41
what did you do to get this to work? had the same problem for 2 months and i've tried everything, nothing works.
-I know this is an old post but i need to figure this out
1. uninstall
2. delete all instances of San Andreas game and files.
3. reinstall on a new, never used directory, name the folder something other than default
4. reinstall samp
5. dont use mods
6. bumping a post is against the rules(although some dont get punished for it and some do), and you should have just posted a new one and linked this one

Dobby

Eh, if its that much of an issue, i'll just split the topic so all replies including his are in a new topic.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Ethan

Quote from: Dobby on December 16, 2015, 22:05
Eh, if its that much of an issue, i'll just split the topic so all replies including his are in a new topic.

its not an issue but in the past, people have been warned for replying to a 'classified as' "dead" topic for on topic replies and yet other times  people arent warned for doing the same thing... I guess some mods have a different interpretation of punishment. and no I am not talking about stuff in screenshots or mods or off topic type topics..

Phoenix

I didn't mean to cause some trouble, didn't know it was against the rules, so to speak. I'll make sure not to do it again, thanks.