News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

MeTaLiX Maps.

Started by MeTaLiXx, June 11, 2015, 16:48

Ethan

Keep the foundation, remove the garages, make more of a chemical plant, (perhaps like the one in North Las Venturas), take some things from the refinery in red county and SF, combine everything and you now have a place for loading. You could also add somewhere, a spot for chemical waste like the place in LS by the train tracks, or could make it separately... Stage it to make it look busy.

MeTaLiXx

Quote from: Ethan on May 18, 2016, 00:36
Keep the foundation, remove the garages, make more of a chemical plant, (perhaps like the one in North Las Venturas), take some things from the refinery in red county and SF, combine everything and you now have a place for loading. You could also add somewhere, a spot for chemical waste like the place in LS by the train tracks, or could make it separately... Stage it to make it look busy.
i was about doing that but then i got lazy & made it simple :p
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

Ethan

Quote from: MeTaLiX666 on May 18, 2016, 20:13
Well, if you did either and not been lazy, showed the results, I would've mentioned for you to fill out the mapper application since you know what to do.. :p

MeTaLiXx

Quote from: Ethan on May 18, 2016, 22:01
Quote from: MeTaLiX666 on May 18, 2016, 20:13
Well, if you did either and not been lazy, showed the results, I would've mentioned for you to fill out the mapper application since you know what to do.. :p
i wouldn't like to re-apply another mapper application cause i cant find enough time to map anymore :/
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

Ethan

MeTaLiXx

UPDATE 20/11/2018 im back to mapping after 2 years i guess i still have it in me  O0
[hide= LasPayasades House ]https://imgur.com/a/W9Ii3N4[/hide]

[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

Eurobeat

I tried to heart react lol
These look rrally good, gives me the feeling of a town from Total Overdose, I like how you used parts that actually fit in with the area as well

MeTaLiXx

Quote from: Eurobeat on November 20, 2018, 22:53
I tried to heart react lol
These look rrally good, gives me the feeling of a town from Total Overdose, I like how you used parts that actually fit in with the area as well
thanksie! yeah i like to make it aesthically perfect looking  :3
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

MeTaLiXx

that giant antenna wasn't necessary tho xD
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]