Other suggestions

Started by PewDiePie, May 27, 2015, 21:37

PewDiePie

1. Blinkers
Add yellow blinkers instead of light blink. IT will Be more realistic.

2. Anti-Radar
Be able to buy an expensive antiradar which will make a sound when You are close to a radar or just appear on chat.
Passengers Be able to hear IT too.
Police be able to remove it and give you a expensive ticket for using it, ofc If they catch You.

3. GPS
Buyable gps, If You set a destination instead of checkpoint, appear some arrows on the road and guide You to your destination.

4. New Rule
New rule: Stop at red light, If not, get ticketed much.
We are driving alot, would Be fun to see people at red light and much more, we dont do anything other just drive.. I think this rule is good.

5. Roadblock
Police able to deploy roadblocks.

6. Mapping
Add more islands around bridges which pass over ocean long distances, in real life You dont pass an ocean over a bridge..

7. Club chat
Add club chat -> /cc

8. Club payment system
Pat club members from club funds just If activated from settings, payment editable for ranks.

9. Club ranks
Add more club ranks
Able to edit rankname

10. Club name
Add club name under player name.
Add player club Rank next to club name 'Club name'(Staff)

11. Handbrake
Add /handbrake command usefull for hills and Ferry.

12. New rule
Police brutallity
If i nave tickets and police see me, before they ask me to pat they have to hit me and it's annoying.

'Dont ram others until they dont pay.'

More coming soon.

chosen_potato

Most of that list are able in the server (that way or other) whats not is usless. I think u need to play more so you can see whats in the server and what not.
Basicly -1

PewDiePie

Quote from: JbieberYOLOSWAG on May 27, 2015, 21:53
Most of that list are able in the server (that way or other) whats not is usless. I think u need to play more so you can see whats in the server and what not.
Basicly -1

There is no antiradar
There is no club chat
There is no club name under name
There is no so many ranks for clubs just 3
Police ram You before ask You to pat
There is no rule for red light

Please, read before post.

chosen_potato

I did not say there is all that..

You can see speedcams after driving 50k.
There is much clubs that use some dead /cb.
No need club name under nick, cuz you can be in namy clubs you wanna so usless.
There is 4 club ranks.
By the server rules police not allow to ram u befor you wanted, if so you can /report in game or taking screenshot and report in forum.
No need to stop in red light, just usless.

Ethan

Quote from: PewDiePie on May 27, 2015, 21:37
1. Blinkers
Add yellow blinkers instead of light blink. IT will Be more realistic.
there are cleo that let you have blinkers but there is nothing that you can use for others to see
2. Anti-Radar
Be able to buy an expensive antiradar which will make a sound when You are close to a radar or just appear on chat.
Passengers Be able to hear IT too.
Police be able to remove it and give you a expensive ticket for using it, ofc If they catch You.
easy, dont speed  = no ticket
3. GPS
Buyable gps, If You set a destination instead of checkpoint, appear some arrows on the road and guide You to your destination.
get the GTA 5 HUD, it has it built in (I think)
4. New Rule
New rule: Stop at red light, If not, get ticketed much.
We are driving alot, would Be fun to see people at red light and much more, we dont do anything other just drive.. I think this rule is good.
this is a trucking server not a roleplay server
5. Roadblock
Police able to deploy roadblocks.
suggested so many millions of times before
6. Mapping
Add more islands around bridges which pass over ocean long distances, in real life You dont pass an ocean over a bridge..
when a scripter is motivated enough then maybe mappers will be motivated too
7. Club chat
Add club chat -> /cc
pick a CB not in use
8. Club payment system
Pay club members from club funds just If activated from settings, payment editable for ranks.
you cant use club funds for anything but the club purposes (make a second account in the name of the club, make people send money to that after then have done a mission, pay them form that acount at the end of the month
9. Club ranks
Add more club ranks
Able to edit rankname
club ranks like what? hustler?thug?drug mule?? = no pint
10. Club name
Add club name under player name.
the character is fine as it is, you dont need to show youre in a specific club since some are in like 100s
Add player club Rank next to club name 'Club name'(Staff)
maybe for you only to see
11. Handbrake
Add /handbrake command useful for hills and Ferry.
there is a built in handbrake in control settings
12. New rule
Police brutallity
If i have tickets and police see me, before they ask me to pat they have to hit me and it's annoying.
'Dont ram others until they dont pay.'
if they ram you, you use /report or take a video or a series of screenshots and post on forum
More coming soon.

my replies are colored

Dobby

1) No. There is no way to do this while keeping it consistent and looking good. We'd have to add an object on each vehicle's left/right light and create/destroy it every Xms whenever someone hits E/Q

2) No. That would make 'Traveling Man' achievement pointless.

3) Could be difficult on mapped land. Use the signage around the islands and you'll learn your way. Because of the plugin it'd use (MapAndreas) its an awful lot of work. Like seriously. It is.

4) Lights might be synced. But they arent detectable.

5) Spike strips are on my to-do list. There is no time frame for this to be done in however.

6) Mapping can be added at a mappers disrection. They were brought on as mapper for their talent, since they make release topics with each map. An admin/me/mick would sure pick out the bad stuff.

7) Why? Use /cb's. They're there to be used.

8) That would make them a company. Not a club.

9) Why?

10) /setcustomrank

11) We can't freeze vehicles.

12) /report [id] [reason]

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

PewDiePie

Quote from: Dobby on May 28, 2015, 00:08
1) No. There is no way to do this while keeping it consistent and looking good. We'd have to add an object on each vehicle's left/right light and create/destroy it every Xms whenever someone hits E/Q

2) No. That would make 'Traveling Man' achievement pointless.

3) Could be difficult on mapped land. Use the signage around the islands and you'll learn your way. Because of the plugin it'd use (MapAndreas) its an awful lot of work. Like seriously. It is.

4) Lights might be synced. But they arent detectable.

5) Spike strips are on my to-do list. There is no time frame for this to be done in however.

6) Mapping can be added at a mappers disrection. They were brought on as mapper for their talent, since they make release topics with each map. An admin/me/mick would sure pick out the bad stuff.

7) Why? Use /cb's. They're there to be used.

9) Why?

10) /setcustomrank

11) We can't freeze vehicles.

12) /report [id] [reason]

11. You can telesport IT in the location where /handbrake was set, If it changes position.

Dobby

On a constantly moving object. No. That would be awful, and at times. Laggy
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Goldy.

Quote from: Dobby on May 28, 2015, 00:08

That's an idea of creating companies, isn't it? Pay to create a company which starts from only having to do only a specific type of mission for e.g arctic, and the guys that work for the company and do these missions get their monthly payment based on how many missions they've done for the company in that month, payments can be edited by the company founder but they can't be edited too high so one guy can get all the money which will be used to pay every other worker(company funds are the money they get from workers work) if someone in the company did not do a minimum of x missions (editable by founder\ can be set to higher numbers depending on the ranks the club founder will be able to create/ rename) they won't be eligible to get a payment. If the company wants to grow and be able to do another type of missions too, the founder will need to buy "something" that allows the company workers to do those types of missions. If the company doesn't have that "something" and the cops catches someone from the company doing a type of mission they don't have permission to do the company gets an expensive fine and if they get caught doing it multiple times the company can get suspended for a period of time with no way to do anything for it. If a company is not productive it will be closed down/ deleted and the previous owner will have to wait a period of time to create another one. If you are a company founder you cand be in another company , same applies for normal workers. The missions that are done for the company will be added to "company stats" and not to your /stats

This was just an idea I typed from my phone, you can support it or not, it won't disturb me xD. Sorry for ze long post.

PewDiePie

Turnpike

4. As far as the GPS, learn your way!! What I love about CT is taking interesting routes to get places, you will learn the way to places if you play enough.
6. The bridges are fine the way they are. If the map is going to be changed, I think it should get changed outward, not over places that are already mapped.

I don't really like any of these suggestions except maybe the police roadblock one.