News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Problem with Samp

Started by Hakan, May 03, 2015, 22:19

Hakan

hi i have a problem its not about connecting when opening the samp the game goes directly to Singleplayer i have the 0.3.7 Client and Downgraded the Patch of Game i click to Server Link it goes only to Singleplayer i hope someone can help me  :'( i dont want to Lose my Acount on CT and start to a new one it spents lots of time please anyone help im very affraid to Lose my acount on CT server  :-[

Tyler

Make sure that SA:MP is set to open the correct GTA SA directory (where SA:MP is installed).

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

Emily

Make sure DirectX is installed. Windows 8 usually detects it needing directplay (same as directx).
DirectX manual install file: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35

Also check your graphics drivers. These can be found on the manufacturers page. CPU-Z is a good tool for this.

Or reinstall SA and SAMP
[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Hakan

ive did Reinstal SA And Samp its same it goes directly to Singleplayer ive installed DirectX i have it already

where can i find CPU-Z and Manufacturers page?

Emily

[lmgtfy]cpu z[/lmgtfy]
1st one

and the manufacturers page would be the maker of your graphics card (ex. intel or amd)
[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Hakan

Thanks Its Solved thanks Emily you saved my Profile hehe  :) :) ive installed the DirectX and opened samp it didnt work and i uninstalled samp and installed back now working Lots of thanks :D