Another stream memory fix...

Started by Eurobeat, April 12, 2015, 10:08

Eurobeat

I need a stream mem fix for the original game bought from a store on an actual CD(not steam) downgraded to 1.00

Everything else just tells me "this version is not compatible"

CarlJohnson

I've both stream fixes ( cleo (.cs) and non-cleo (.asi)) I'd advise you to use cleo ones because I have many variants for it like 248mb,500mb,728mb etc :D Tell me if you want them I'll upload them up :)
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Eurobeat

CLEO always fucks my game up, i'd rather use ASI

nyolc8

I suggest using Open Limit Adjuster. It can change any limit in game, also stream memory. You can define how much stream memory you want in percent (percent of your RAM). It's also handy if you want to use high draw distance mods and mods which are require more objects to be loaded at same time.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/736512-iiivcsa-open-limit-adjuster/

Eurobeat

Thanks 88

My problem: I had the EU version and apparently no one in Europe ever gave a fuck to try and get a streamfix :v Got a US one now and it works kind of (only max resolution works which doesn't really bother me)

nyolc8

99.99% of mods(cleo,asi,anything which write/read in memory) made for "gta_sa.exe US 1.0 hoodlum". So if you want to mod your gtasa with any cleo or asi mod, it's recommended to use this exe. Very few mods made to handle the other exes different memory offsets. Simply because there is no memory documentation available for other gtasa.exes.

Ethan

so if you have ASI stream memory, dont use cs version and vice versa right??

nyolc8

you don't need any other streamfix if you already have one (it doesn't matter if it's cleo or asi)

Dobby

Fun fact: in 0.3.7 SAMP you don't need a streamfix.

- The SA-MP client will now dynamically select the steaming memory amount for GTA:SA based on how much RAM is available. If you have a 'streaming memory fix' mod, it should no longer be needed and you should delete it. The streaming memory stats are available under the F5 screen in SA-MP.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Ethan

is streamfix.asi the same as memoryfix.asi?

nyolc8

Quote from: Dobby on April 12, 2015, 21:41
Fun fact: in 0.3.7 SAMP you don't need a streamfix.

- The SA-MP client will now dynamically select the steaming memory amount for GTA:SA based on how much RAM is available. If you have a 'streaming memory fix' mod, it should no longer be needed and you should delete it. The streaming memory stats are available under the F5 screen in SA-MP.
I hope it won't conflict with limit adjuster memory patch...  :P

Quote from: Ethan on April 12, 2015, 21:58
is streamfix.asi the same as memoryfix.asi?
If they both brings the same amount of stream memory, then yes.

Eurobeat

got the stupid thing to work, downbside of no memory fix - crashes; downside of having one - gta now uses 1.6gb ram