[Update 1.3.1 - 2015.04.01] Flagger by nyolc8 (DoubleExhaust)

Started by nyolc8, February 19, 2015, 23:37

nyolc8

To be honest I didn't tested it with nitro.

You saying you enable double exhaust for roadtrain only and copcar freezes when you apply nitro? Is roadtrain spawned already (you're in that distance from it) when copcar freezes?

edit: are you sure it's because of this mod? I just applied nitro to copcar, even applied double exhaust to the copcar too, and nitro flame comes from both places nicely, no freeze or such thing

Hobo

I have this mod, your lights mod, and your diesel smoke mod. Those are the only scripts I'm using. I've tested it from where I can see the roadtrain and from where I can't. I dunno whats wrong. I only added the Id for the roadtrain in the ini file. Any car I get in will freeze if I attempt to use nos.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

nyolc8

Did you tried maybe on another server? Any server where car has nitro... Because I can't test it on CT server, I don't own any car with nitro. Maybe this happens on CT only... (but that would be totally nonsense)

I have the lights, dieselsmoke too, and no problem where I test it. So I don't know yet what happening for you.

Nado

Quote from: nyolc8 on March 27, 2015, 15:46
Did you tried maybe on another server? Any server where car has nitro... Because I can't test it on CT server, I don't own any car with nitro. Maybe this happens on CT only... (but that would be totally nonsense)

I have the lights, dieselsmoke too, and no problem where I test it. So I don't know yet what happening for you.
it happens in other servers like TM too....
S A N  A N D R E A S  G L O B A L  C A R G O™
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

nyolc8

I'll implement gta_sa.exe file checking into this script too, and then you'll see if it's because of exe or what. Because if the exe is unsupported, then it will tell it to you.

just made the script cleo 4.3 compatible (no idea how I did it lol xd)

nyolc8

1.3.1:
- gta_sa.exe checking implemented, tells you if your gta_sa.exe is unsupported

DOWNLOAD 1.3.1

Nado

Quote from: nyolc8 on April 01, 2015, 14:06
1.3.1:
- gta_sa.exe checking implemented, tells you if your gta_sa.exe is unsupported

DOWNLOAD 1.3.1
no more game controls freezing after pressing the nos button, I think it's fixed, thanks Nyolc!
S A N  A N D R E A S  G L O B A L  C A R G O™
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

nyolc8

Well, I didn't do anything related to that, but good if it's working now for you :D

BGTrucker

Sorry if this has been added already since I havent followed the topic recently,but can you add double rear wheels flag too,as currently I am using another cleo mod for that,and it conflicts with your flagger mod and I cant use them both together.