[Update 1.3.1 - 2015.04.01] Flagger by nyolc8 (DoubleExhaust)

Started by nyolc8, February 19, 2015, 23:37

nyolc8

FLAGGER (DoubleExhaust) CLEO script 1.3.1 by nyolc8

================
Version history:
================

1.0:
- initial release

1.1:
- now you can specify cars to have single exhaust too (for example petrol). Make sure you configure it in the doubleExhaust.ini ;)

1.2:
- now the script only writes the modelflag once, so much-much more performance friendly. Only .cs file modified so if you have 1.1, just replace the .cs file.

1.2.1:
- more checks to avoid unneccessary loops to be run -> spare more CPU (for example if [single] section is empty in the ini file then the script won't run the part to check vehicles for single exhaust)

1.3:
- totally new script, written from zero, new method to "hack" cars. New method is more native, it loads modified data into the handling storage itself, rather than hacking cars near to the player continously.
- script runs only at game loading, after that it unloads itself from memory.
- new ini file structure

1.3.1:
- gta_sa.exe checking implemented, tells you if your gta_sa.exe is unsupported

=========
FEATURES:
=========

This script brings these features:
- toggle single/double exhaust for any car
- toggle swinging chassis for any car
- toggle halogen lights (blueish lightcorona) for any car
- toggle reverse opening bonnet for any car (for car mods)
- toggle hanging boot, like on SUVs and other cars which have attached boot at the roof (for car mods)
- toggle tailgate boot, like pickup trucks and other cars which have boot attached to vehicle at bottom (for car mods)
- fixes strange front wheel angles on towtruck

=============
REQUIREMENTS:
=============
- CLEO 4+

========
INSTALL:
========
Copy files from "CLEO" folder into "<game directory>\CLEO" folder.

Note: Without configuring any IDs into flagger.ini, this script will only fix towtruck front axle.

IMPORTANT: remove doubleExhaust.cs and doubleExhaust.ini before using this!
DOWNLOAD 1.3.1

MikeMan

nyolc8

Made it configurable ;) Make sure to remove doubleExhaust_RT.cs if you installed it already.

MikeMan

nyolc8

it recognizes it for me.

(if you testing it with flatbed, make sure to remove the "//" from before veh_2 in the ini file, it's commented out)

Nado

Damn this will be very useful for me, what about a cleo to fix wheels in modded cars? Sometimes without any fix they look weird, like the towtruck front wheels
S A N  A N D R E A S  G L O B A L  C A R G O™
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

nyolc8

I'll look at the wheels, btw I tried to disable swinging chassis flag with cleo but the game somehow doesn't recognize the change. So maybe only model flags can be changed on the fly.(exhaust is a model flag, wheels and swingingchassis are handlingflags)

nyolc8

I'm thinking to make it possible to remove double exhaust from those vehicles. If flag clearing works on the fly, then I'll implement that too.

nyolc8

Updated to 1.1, now you can specify cars to have single exhaust too (for example petrol).
Make sure you configure it in the doubleExhaust.ini ;)

DOWNLOAD

nyolc8

Updated to 1.2, now the script only writes the modelflag once, so much-much more performance friendly.
Only .cs file modified so if you have 1.1, just replace the .cs file.

DOWNLOAD

Updated to 1.2.1, more checks to avoid unneccessary loops to be run -> spare more CPU
(for example if [single] section is empty in the ini file then the script won't run the part to check vehicles for single exhaust)

DOWNLOAD

Miss101

Heya, just wanted to say this is one great mod.But I can't get it to work on either LVPD or SFPD cruisers.What am I doing wrong? =/

nyolc8

Thanks, can you show your .ini file config?

(SFPD was the test car for me while I wrote the script and it worked, so it should work)

Miss101

Dis?I tried also typing Cop Car (SF)  instead of SFPD, but no results.

nyolc8

The text with the // is just a comment, so it doesn't matter if it's there or not, or what it says :) The script only reads the numbers. (modelID)

Just tested, made my ini file exactly like yours, and both works perfectly for me... ::)

If you set another car (roadtrain - 515), then it works on that? Maybe the script isn't even loading up?

Miss101

Quote from: nyolc8 on February 21, 2015, 17:17
The text with the // is just a comment, so it doesn't matter if it's there or not, or what it says :) The script only reads the numbers. (modelID)

Just tested, made my ini file exactly like yours, and both works perfectly for me... ::)

If you set another car (roadtrain - 515), then it works on that? Maybe the script isn't even loading up?

EDIT: Nevermind.Somehow I figured this was an ASI mod, not a cleo mod and I didn't even place it in my CLEO folder but into main directory where all my other ASI mods are.God, I'm stupid.
Anyways, it works now.Appreciate it!