[Update 1.0 - 2015.03.13] Emergency Lights CLEO script by nyolc8

Started by nyolc8, February 08, 2015, 13:59

rygaard

First off, would like to say this is a great mod, amazing job.

Secondly, I am having a lot of troubles understanding how to edit things like light colors etc.

I tried looking through all the posts here, tried editing the ini while ingame and alt tabbing to see if any changes that I made were implemented. Will there be a release of a tutorial or anything be coming out soon?

rygaard

Quote from: Doomer on April 12, 2015, 16:38
Great work. I love this mod. I managed to pull this out for my vehicle mods:

Will we be able to create custom patterns in the future? I had to make this in a very hacky way. I'd love to be able to make the full Arjent lightbar pattern just as it is IRL. The only thing the mod lacks right now is more customization.

Keep up the good work. Thank you.

Can you share your INI File please?

Steven Brown

I hope so too!
Rly need help
I want to make something like this:

rygaard

Here is what I got so far. It is not a finished version yet, as I am going to work on some more vehicles. I will release the INI when I am done, as well as the links for the exact cars that I made, with those appropriate settings.

Great work on the mod.

Steven Brown

Steven Brown

flameo

How do I fix it when Crash in SA:MP, right after the loading screen when it reaches the beach area, with this:
Warning(s007): Exception 0xC0000005 at 0x0

rygaard

Flameo, do you have the cleo extras installed? That is a must if you want to be able to run this mod.

Maxim Jones

Maud is just super!  8)
Is it possible to add additional strobes?
If possible, explain how to do it, please.

Wizzer

Quote from: Maxim Jones on June 01, 2015, 06:30
Maud is just super!  8)
The creator of this mod (nyolc8) has quited from this game. It will be no longer updated :c
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

BeastyBill88

Quote from: Wizzer on June 02, 2015, 18:41
Maud is just super!  8)
The creator of this mod (nyolc8) has quited from this game. It will be no longer updated :c

Man and I was looking forward to his new copcarla mod lol. Shame to see him go :(

Wizzer

Quote from: BeastyBill88 on June 02, 2015, 21:57
Maud is just super!  8)

Man and I was looking forward to his new copcarla mod lol. Shame to see him go :(
And even without saying goodbye :-\
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

BeastyBill88

Quote from: Wizzer on June 02, 2015, 22:13
Quote from: BeastyBill88 on June 02, 2015, 21:57
Maud is just super!  8)

And even without saying goodbye :-\

I know :/ he just upped and disappeared like a fart in the wind... Maybe he is just taking a break from it all or did he post/say that he was quitting?

sgt.TannerHD

Does anyone can upload the cleo_extras.rar to fix the mod?