/set convoyscore

Started by Xero, January 31, 2015, 02:18

Xero

Not sure if this has been suggested but I propose the idea as follows in order to eliminate bad truckers from joining your convoy.

Upon typing /startconvoy you get the option to choose minimum convoy score to join your convoy.

For example, you type "/startconvoy", you then get the option "Minimum Score - ______" and you type whatever score you want, 50, 76, 9000, anything.

This may give leaders some control over who joins their convoys as I was just in one with a leader of score 7000 along with 6 other players all under 300 and I was being smashed out of the way by all of them besides the 7k scorer. I didn't report cause many were all horrible drivers trying to make a quick buck by driving really quick, perhaps thinking they make more money by getting to the unload faster.

Convoy leaders need more control because you don't always have the time to stop and type in a command to boot underscores/bad drivers out of your convoy.

Also stopping and typing in the pass for people that ask to join, whom are above these (or your own) set ranks, takes time as well.

Rahail

I don't like this idea, you can set password on your convoy, if you don't want anyone to join. Even player with high score doesn't know how to drive. So  :dislike:

Hobo

Quote from: Rahail on January 31, 2015, 04:20
I don't like this idea, you can set password on your convoy, if you don't want anyone to join. Even player with high score doesn't know how to drive. So  :dislike:

And there are players like me with low convoy score that may want to join. :dislike:

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Benny

There is a lot of players with low convoy score... they could not join a certain convoy and im sure we dont want to limit anything for anyone.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

sardarji

Not all players with low score drive like maniacs. I have seen many rookies that drive much better than experienced players. There are people with high score that just join for money and score whereas (Some)new players try to remember route, follow the leader and enjoy with the convoy.

-0.5 to the suggestion.