MixicanTrucker ban appeal

Started by Chita1002, January 05, 2015, 02:22

Chita1002

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: 04/01/2015
Reason of ban: evading
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: Staff member (Admin or Moderator)

What actually was happening:
Hola Soy Deivid.

http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?topic=49368.0

Miren fui de visista a la casa de mi primo y me conecte y le iva a decir a dobby porque me baneaba y me volvio a banear evading osea que pasa con ese tipo no quiero faltarles al respeto pero estoy muy enfadado por la mala pesima atencion que le dan a un player osea mi primer ban no se ni porque me dan y ahora igual por evading que evado en el post decia "Si Tu Hermano Jesus Aldape Esta Baneado Y Es La Misma Conexion A Internet Todos Los Que Se Quieran Conectar Estaran Baneados Pero Tu No Debes Nada" Osea yo si tengo derecho ah entrar y si puedo nos e porque me prohibe el Administrador Dobby! me banea sin razon ni nada espero y ponganse a trabajar aqui porque yo no hice nada y me banean el que la ago fue mi hermano no yo haci que desbanenme porfavor porque no hice nada malo encontra de las reglas que te muestra el Servidor!

Peron por no saber ingles pero aqui lo trduci con el google traslator que ya s que no funciona pero aver si le entienden algo:

Hi I'm Deivid.
I look went home visit my cousin and I connect and I was gonna tell dobby because I baneaba and I returned to ban evading bone that goes with that kind do not want to disrespect but I am very angry about the bad pesima attention that give to a player marrow my first ban because they do not even like me and now by evading it evado in the post said "If Your Brother Jesus Aldape This Baneado and Is the Same Internet Conection All those who want to connect they will be Banned But you must not Nothing "Osea me if I have right ah and if I can get us and because I prohibits Manager Dobby! bans me without reason or anything and ponganse hope to work here because I did nothing and they ban me which was my brother ago haci not that desbanenme please because I did nothing wrong discover the rules that shows you the Server!

Screenshot:
Dobby Mal Admin :c

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.