SmashHammer (insulting)

Started by Twido, January 02, 2015, 15:09

Twido

Player reported:

Rule broken: insulting
Date and time: 2 December 2015 15:45 (3:34 pm) GMT+1

Proof:

We were having some problems with Romanian people after Smash started some fight between CB 1 and CB 5 and after he came back and we were talking about
generalizing countries. Then I asked why Muslims get generalized so fast and are named Terrorists.

Then smash said that Muslims are a shit people and after that he said "Allah u Akbar". I don't know if any staff member knows what "Allah u Akbar" means but most extremists use the term when they bomb or attack. And me as a Muslim I find this offensive because it shouldn't be used that way and it isn't meant to use that way. Nor he should have said that my folk are shit people.
And by this, I would like to see people respecting anyone in this server whatever their religion is. I don't know if mods already do this but still gonna say it. People who disrespects any religion should get a showrule on their screen.

side note: SmashHammer has been banned too many times for trolling/disrespect and others.

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Baron[DTU]

Translation:

Chauf: its always a small group that ruins it for others
Baron: generalization, yech
Twido: baron, that is so commonplace lately
Baron: one bad romanian doesnt make romania a bad place
Twido: why are all muslims called terrorist?
Smashhammer: because those shitpeople are?
Baron: no
Chauf: that too
Twido: smash you need to stop talking
Smashhammer: Allah akbar.

GeneralLee

This guy Smash started a chat war with some Romanians calling them "shit people" and such.
He started to insult the whole country.

Google

He even came in Romanian CB stating that Twido said "Romanians are Shit People" , and after a few talks the one who said that was Smash and throwing it on Twido that didn't do anything . He was trying to start a fight between romanians ad Twido or cb 5 .

TheSandman

25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)