News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

CT Staff.

Started by CarlJohnson, January 02, 2015, 05:06

CarlJohnson

So, Its a new year with a new beginning. And I want to thank all the staff members for being with me,helping me,making server clean & more interesting. I will be saying few things about everyone at staff team of what I think of them.

*Admins*
~Mick - Thanks a lot for creating such a good server, if it wasn't you we might not have so many wonderful moments in our life which we still remember and smile in RL.
~TheSandman- You're really a good Admin. It's fun to be with you and talk to you. You are still one of the best buddy at server. You are hardworking,patient,calm,etc (cant describe you much m8).I see you mostly at forum always sorting things. You are really a good guy even in RL.
~Joshy - You're the real man behind the scene, you really are a hardworking guy. Though you don't like me much but I admire your work and you. Your name is enough to define you. You are person with whom hanging out is fun. I really like to be with you when you do those crazy things.

*Moderators*
~Ribbit - Mate you are really a nice guy, I can never forgot our trips to weird places, you are always ready to help, to go to somewhere weird xD, and your those /healall thing xD, You really a good moderator, keep it up bro :3.
~Fish - You are a fish ! xD Kidding :p, you are a cool guys with a habit of saying random things (which I like the most). You helped me much with the dev stuff (I hope you know what I mean) I am really thankful to that. You are funny guy with a nice attitude. Keep it up my Fishii.
P.S. Do I still own you ? Or Are you still my bitch ?
~Cezy - Aww my nubro, There's nothing much I can speak of you since you are really a awesome person. I still remember out shitty things done at server. And your fake present hunting xD. You are not a nub instead you are pro :p .Keep the server clean and be what you are and I hope you become Full Mod soon :).
~Shane - You are a intelligent guy. Always helping people. You are very calm, never saw you raging out. You are my convoy partner since whenever I ask you for convoy you always agree :).
~Stteve - You are again one of the best buddy here :), It's always fun to be with you. Even I never saw you raging out. I can't describe you much cos you are way to awesome. You are calm,hardworking,ATC,funny,etc,etc (and the list carries on). You were always there for me, which made me a fan of your's. Keep the good work up m8 :D.
~Toppertje - You're the man ! Pizza boy (I hope the achievement get's added soon for you). You are funny guy and always stealing my presents :P, You are always helping people even you don't have too. You are the present hunting king ! Keep it up bro :).
~Kenworth - You are my Aussie m8, another buddy from Aussie :). Thank you for promoting me to leader :). It's fun to convoy with you. Keep it up m8!
~Dr_Alio - You are really a cool guy doing weird but cool things around the server. You are really Smart. Idk what you and Benny are always upto and you're weird chats with Benny makes me smile xD. Keep the good work up :).

*Mappers*
~Benny - You are again one of my best buddies :), Thanks a lot for helping and supporting me and for correcting me. You are really a good mapper, you have taught me many things and I am thankful to you for those ! Keep on mapping bro :D
~Ethan.- You are really a nice mapper, I really like your maps. Thanks a lot for such nice and cool maps :)
~Sjomp- You're a wonderful mapper and a amazing moderator. Your crash sites are really amazing. Keep on mapping m8 cos I really like them. And keep on moderating and keep the sever free of hax0r's ,etc :)
~NikoX - You are amazing at mapping, I really liked your Island, keep on mapping bro, I would love to see your Palm Island at server. Its really cool !!!

*Scripters*

~Dobby - Here comes the cool guy ! Dobby you are really a Nice person and I am sorry for annoying you. You are a good mod and good scripter. Thanks a lot for correcting me. I really like being with you. And your Farts are somewhat stinky  :dislike: :P. Keep it up bro  :)
~Tyler - You are my /cb 17's buddy, its fun to talk to you and I like your weird talks. You are #Quoler4Life. You are really helpful, always helping me. Keep it up bro :)
~Beelzeboss.- Man you're one of the best Pilot CT could ever had. I really love your AT400 Stunts and I will always remember them, Thanks for making me realise where I was going wrong. Keep the good work up :)

Thats what I feel about you guys but that's not it. I just spoke a few lines so that I won't be termed as "asslicker". This is not "asslicking", I just wrote what I feel about you guys :).
And I'm sorry for all my mistakes that I have done in past and pissed/annoyed you. I wanna start fresh now. I hope you guys can forgive me for the mistakes that I did in past.

Keep it up guys !!! :like:
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Matias

Thanks bro  :like:

Everyone should make a fresh start this 2015  O:-)

Cezy

Best wishes for you nubroo and for you guys too! :))
Cj: It was OUR fake present hunting xdd. Luv you :3

CarlJohnson

Quote from: Cezy on January 02, 2015, 08:34
Best wishes for you nubroo and for you guys too! :))
Cj: It was OUR fake present hunting xdd. Luv you :3
Homos!!!!   XD
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Benny

Thanks for your kind words bro :like:
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

CarlJohnson

Quote from: Benny on January 02, 2015, 09:56
Thanks for your kind words bro :like:
It's your kind effort which makes server so enjoyable :)
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Dr_Alio

Ty   You make me smile too :ccmas: (you're never fully dressed without a smile) :like:
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Dobby

Quote from: Dr_Alio on January 02, 2015, 12:43
Ty   You makes me smile too :ccmas: (you're never fully dressed without a smile) :like:

So if i go out naked with a smile i cant get arrested?

Thanks CJ. My farts don't stink. They smell like flowers. Hobo's are worse.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

CarlJohnson

Ty   You makes me smile too :ccmas: (you're never fully dressed without a smile) :like:
:) and well said!
Quote from: Dobby[ES] on January 02, 2015, 13:00

So if i go out naked with a smile i cant get arrested?

Thanks CJ. My farts don't stink. They smell like flowers. Hobo's are worse.
No you won't xD and if yours doesn't stink and Hobo's are worse then aren't Hobo's farts better than you?
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS