♣ Mapping ideas | NOT a suggestion ♣

Started by Twido, December 31, 2014, 11:57

TheGame

Quote from: Twido on January 04, 2015, 12:14
Quote from: TheGame on January 04, 2015, 12:08
Oh and Twido, why am I not allowed to discuss stuff here? I spent freaking hell atleast 50 hours in mapping for this server so I can't be online all the time.
I hope I made my point clear.

Math time  :D
50 hours (That's the amount of time team needs to create a simple map)

50 hours = ~ 2 days
1 week = 7 days.

Woo magic woo ooh, 5 days left. and lets say you go to school. Then you still have time to be online every day 1-2 hours. unless you sleep like around 21-22
All of you do have that time. Stop making up numbers. But i'm going to stop replying to the useless posts.
And I have to spend my whole spare time on this server? Nope, I can decide what I want to do and when I want to do it. I've got a job, school, other games, friends and even more (That is called a life) so I have also other stuff to do.

I'm not that kid who plays 24/7 games.

Anyway, this is going off topic.

Twido

I mailed mick through Google+ like some said, no idea how it works and I hope its delivered and hope he reads it and just doesn't ignore it.
So lets all wait, I asked him politely to post a public message here. And topic is going way too off topic.

I would like to lock it till Mick comes and answers. Also it needs a clean-up.

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Benny

I thought he won't reply here, so i talked to mick yesterday myself. He said that curved roads are not a problem and that we can map however we want. We can't add the maps on gps anyway since we reached the limit.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

BGTrucker

Twido

Mick accepted, lets stop the "war" and keep it on topic.

So what about Mount Chilliad missions? Someone asked mick that yet? I don't have xfire so no idea how to talk from person to person.

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Benny

I don't have xfire eather, i talked to him in game, didn't ask him about that thow.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

TheGame

Don't see the point of missions to the top of mount chilliad. No thanks.
But, instead of you guys going crazzyyyyyy, I decided to do something with the ice and snow roads.

GeneralLee

My opinion is that Ice/Snow roads are not realistic at all.Only if you do them north of Milestone
How about Hilly roads?Something like Ethan did with Alcatraz,using Missionary hill parts and Chilliad parts,I know it won't be easy.

Benny

We're planning something big but it will take a long time to compleate it, probably like 6 months for sure.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Dobby

Just spoke to Mick.

I agree with him myself. Chilliad is a hard place to get up, and its just an excuse for griefers to ram you off there. Chiliiad is a no go.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Ethan

Chilliad is no go but I think Alcatraz should have loads... prisoners need books to read when on the toilet afterall, and food, amongst other things.

Dobby

Quote from: Ethan on January 06, 2015, 21:55
Chilliad is no go but I think Alcatraz should have loads... prisoners need books to read when on the toilet afterall, and food, amongst other things.

Alcatraz needs cells  >:D >:D

Yeah loads are fine. I'll do the queries and shit :) save mick some time (once the map(s) are added/updated).

I still need to do the one that you know about @benny. I'll get that sorted soon for you. As well as a few other issues @ CT Repo.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Ethan

Quote from: Dobby[ES] on January 06, 2015, 21:57
Yeah loads are fine. I'll do the queries and shit :) save mick some time (once the map(s) are added/updated).

I still need to do the one that you know about @Benny. I'll get that sorted soon for you. As well as a few other issues @ CT Repo.
what are you talking about @Benny??

Benny

Quote from: Ethan on January 06, 2015, 22:01

I still need to do the one that you know about @Benny. I'll get that sorted soon for you. As well as a few other issues @ CT Repo.
Something :P
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Ethan

Quote from: Benny on January 07, 2015, 21:18
Quote from: Ethan on January 06, 2015, 22:01

Something :P

I think I know but thats  neither here nor there