News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Extra radio station

Started by Mahe, December 20, 2014, 14:43

Mahe

Okay like this, most of the people are just bored driving around and stuff, so they listen to their jams and music, by that case i decided to suggest Extra radio station, like DJ, someone playing music for whole server, not insulting and stupid type of music, some chilly music, what people usually are listening to. Like we can pay for a song or someone can play it for free, I don't know if this is possible, i've seen admins playing music on other servers, but i dont know will it work out here, If it does, it will be much fun!  :so_much_win:

nyolc8

wat. You can add any internet stream radio station if you're VIP.

Mahe

sardarji

If you are VIP on server (You have to donate 2€) then you can add custom radio. Radio of your choice.

chosen_potato

He means like a internet Convoy trucking radio station..

-1 for that you can use /radio

if you dont like the stations there donate and set custom one.. or use defult GTA SA radio station OR just use youtube.. idk

Ethan

when was a /radio added??
1. VIP radio streams
2. default SA radio station
3. youtube playlist
4. internet radio... plenty of stations and apps for phones/tablets
5. DL your own playlist and use itunes or burn a cd

TheSandman

He means like a player or a few people from CT do like a DJ kind of thing, and have the radio play on the server.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Dobby

So you want someone to make their own internet stream so you can listen to songs? The only way this could work is if you/someone else did it, then provided the link (.mp3 or .pls currently only work with PlayAudioStreamForPlayer(); )  so you can add it to your /vipradio list.

Quote from: Ethan on December 21, 2014, 03:06
when was a /radio added??
1. VIP radio streams
2. default SA radio station
3. youtube playlist
4. internet radio... plenty of stations and apps for phones/tablets
5. DL your own playlist and use itunes or burn a cd

I'm with Ethan on this.

@Ethan it's always existed. the letter Y (or KEY_YES) returns cmd_radio();
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Joshy

I don't think anyone would want to be an official 'DJ' for the server, it takes a lot of time and effort and we must be able to trust whoever is doing it.

I do have an idea which I might be able to script though (PHP scripting) but it will be VIP only for sure. I'm not going to reveal what the feature is, as it may not be feasible for myself (encoding many audio streams at once whilst downloading music might be demanding)
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is 7 + 4?:
What is the server name?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview