Andre ban appeal

Started by Andre, November 30, 2014, 23:17

Andre

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: 2014-11-30 18:59:23
Reason of ban: causing a disturbance at an 'event'
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: Staff member (Admin or Moderator)

What actually was happening:
Is it so wrong to buy a Nevada?
That 'event' didnt have to be in my fucking way.
I bought one then i got kicked for ramming so i couldn't move it.
Then Ethan just kept leaving so i assumed the 'event' was over.
I bought a second and just left them there deciding to park later.
He unspawned them so i spawned them to move them away.
They're are 9999 other places where he could have hosted his shitty asslickers only 'event' not at a mission point/car dealer dropoff.

Screenshot:
http://i.imgur.com/8pzZIiX.png

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

Ethan

you mean all the times I crashed.. and I was still doing my event, where anybody and everybody was invited, when everyone else was leaving... did you read my event post?.. "cars only.. large truck and trailers will be restored by me."  where did it say that planes were allowed.. nowhere.. and considering that the abandoned airport does not have flight missions, you could have parked them somewhere else, and you were reported several times for disturbing my event with that stuff.

Andre

Quote from: Ethan on November 30, 2014, 23:28
you mean all the times I crashed.. and I was still doing my event, where anybody and everybody was invited, when everyone else was leaving... did you read my event post?.. "cars only.. large truck and trailers will be restored by me."  where did it say that planes were allowed.. nowhere.. and considering that the abandoned airport does not have flight missions, you could have parked them somewhere else, and you were reported several times for disturbing my event with that stuff.

I didn't read you 'event' plan.
I had just bought the planes.
Planes can't be parked there.
Your too butthurt not to use admin powers.

Ethan

Quote from: Ghost.. on November 30, 2014, 23:32
I didn't read you 'event' plan.
I had just bought the planes.
Planes can't be parked there.
you didnt read it, thats your problem, not mine
if you knew the planes cant be parked there why buy them when there are people and vehicles there where it obviously show something is going on?

Joshy or SandMan can make a decision

Dobby

Actually the plane spawns there if i remember right. If an admin restores it and its not parked. it'll also respawn there, or despawn. You actually brought the same plane twice in the space of an hour... You were also told multiple times to move the plane, you didn't.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Andre

Quote from: Dobby[ES] on November 30, 2014, 23:45
Actually the plane spawns there if i remember right. If an admin restores it and its not parked. it'll also respawn there, or despawn. You actually brought the same plane twice in the space of an hour... You were also told multiple times to move the plane, you didn't.

I restored the plane's from my house, it spawned there so i came to move it.
You couldn't know what an admin said to me stop acting like one

TheSandman

Is there any physical proof of this happening at all?
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Dobby

Quote from: TheSandman on December 01, 2014, 02:04

Should be in logs somewhere from tonight. He was told by people to move his plane (me included). It should also show the commands he's used (/rm etc) unless you mean screenshots and shit..

Quote from: Ghost.. on November 30, 2014, 23:56

I was stating the fact that it respawns there so it would of been pointless for an admin to restore it themselves, because it would of ended up there again.

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

TheSandman

Quote from: Dobby[ES] on December 01, 2014, 02:22
Quote from: TheSandman on December 01, 2014, 02:04

Should be in logs somewhere from tonight. He was told by people to move his plane (me included). It should also show the commands he's used (/rm etc) unless you mean screenshots and shit..

Quote from: Ghost.. on November 30, 2014, 23:56

I was stating the fact that it respawns there so it would of been pointless for an admin to restore it themselves, because it would of ended up there again.
I assume he was trying to take off in his plane he just bought? By the tone of your text there is none..

Okay, so Ethan should''t have made an event there, where people can buy planes (or had it where planes are not affected). Or he couldve been nice enough to teleport to an actual airport and summoned the newly bought plane for him.
Or Andre could've asked Ethan to do so without 'fucking' up his event. (Wasn't there, so i cant judge). If Andre was ramming with his plane to get it out, then obviously he should be punished. but if no physical evidence shows that theres nothing i can do except unban him and hope you two will play nice from now on.

Dobby

There was cars right where the vehicle spawns in. It spawned onto them at one point. Ethan was there too. He didn't move the plane. If he was attempting to take off, he took his time.

Where is the proof from Ethan as when i was moderator we had to show proof when asked for it.

I shouldnt even be bloody posting here, i was only stating a fact of where the vehicles spawn xD

TheSandman

Quote from: Dobby[ES] on December 01, 2014, 02:38
There was cars right where the vehicle spawns in. It spawned onto them at one point. Ethan was there too. He didn't move the plane. If he was attempting to take off, he took his time.

Where is the proof from Ethan as when i was moderator we had to show proof when asked for it.
* TheSandman correct, it also goes for admins too.

I shouldnt even be bloody posting here, i was only stating a fact of where the vehicles spawn xD
Ok got it.

If theres no proof of this happening, then i have to unban Andre. Ethans not on forum anymore, so i assume hes gone to bed.

Unbanned. If this was intentional Andre, dont do it again, next time you might not be so lucky.