/n for local players short description

Started by CONVOYTRUCKING_MATE, October 28, 2014, 22:15

CONVOYTRUCKING_MATE

Good morning lovely mates,
This is easy for me to suggest, but so hard to realise by the team on duty.
So basically this is a pure suggestion:
The current command " /n "  tells us who are in the closest proximity and what's the motored vehicle they are driving.
This is nice but actually doesn't impact any need.
My suggestion trends to modify that by the player's current job and his stats level with
his active mission.
As I said, this is easy to suggest but that's another story than to do things.
(I need to refresh my admiration to those devoted staffs)
Thank You.
CVTM

Ethan

so you want /n to show what current load someone has?

ask them

TheSandman

Not sure how this would be a use either.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Sjomp

Quote from: TheSandman on October 30, 2014, 04:02
Not sure how this would be a use either.

Then you can do /n look who is doing the same missions as you, look where they are going and if you think they got a nice mission then you can join him/her in convoy ;)

I like it  :like:

BGTrucker

This can be used as advantage over other players.For example a cop is after a suspect,and with /n he sees where he's about to unload,and will wait him at unload,and it becomes easy to arrest.Same goes for securicar robbers,and may be there can be found more advantages over others.Thats my opinion.

Ethan

Bg, it would only show current load, not dropoff destination, at least that's what I understood.

Joshy

Pushed to repository (improved-near-list).
Quote from: commit msg
Improve /near menu to show player work type, fines/wanted, mission state.

This changes color of players in /n as appropriate for cop (red/orange/green), thief (red) and convoy members (red/orange). It also displays work type of non-thieves/non-cops to everyone, and thief work type to cops only if they are wanted. Cops can see wanted level and fines for other players too.

Convoys can check who has loaded, has not loaded and who is still doing a previous mission.

Thieves appear as off-duty at all times UNLESS player doing /near is cop and thief is wanted, in which case it will show whether they are stealing car, robbing house or armored van.

/myconvoy will probably receive some of these changes too when I get some time to do it.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)