News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Desync problem.

Started by Xoomer, October 17, 2014, 16:47

Xoomer

So i have problem with samp. Everytime i go afk for like 1-5mins and then come back my game stucks, i can chat live with other players but i can't see them, can't start a car..I think its desync problem. Someone who know soliution please help me!

GeneralLee

Give us more details about your GTA SA!
It is moded/cracked or how?

Xoomer

Cracked, trucks/trailers, draw distance mods. It's same with without mods SA. It started being like this when i bought new pc, internet connection same.

GeneralLee

Strange....So you can use chat,move around but you can't enter vehicles..
If you can move,do the SaMp Client loads the CT maps(Islands and such) ?

Dobby

Go to www.speedtest.net let us know the results.

Type /mypacketloss in game to see your packetloss, or ask via /admin for detailed network stats and ask the admin to screenshot them for you, then post it here.

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Xoomer

Quote from: GeneralLee on October 17, 2014, 18:09
Strange....So you can use chat,move around but you can't enter vehicles..
If you can move,do the SaMp Client loads the CT maps(Islands and such) ?

Everything is perfect until I go afk and come back. The game doesnt stuck, server does. I can enter to vehicles and etc.. It becomes singleplayer with ct live chat.

GeneralLee

Xoomer

Quote from: Chewbacca on October 17, 2014, 19:16
<a href="http://cityadspix.com/tsclick-MIQCWPUV-GECAQBFF?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sotmarket.ru%2Fproduct%2Fdefender-to-go-ms-575-carbon-usb.html&sa=wp&bt=20&pt=9&lt=2&tl=3&im=ODI1LTAtMTQxMzU3OTEyNS0xMDA3MTY3OQ%3D%3D&prdct=390b3b0a3d0a&kw=Go%20to" target="_blank" alt="Defender To-GO MS-575 Carbon USB" title="Defender To-GO MS-575 Carbon USB" style="">Go to</a> www.speedtest.net let us know the results.

Type /mypacketloss in game to see your packetloss, or ask via /admin for detailed network stats and ask the admin to screenshot them for you, then post it here.

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3839885314        packetloss 1.5

Dobby

D/L is the same as mine more or less.

Since you cant start a car/see other players its a sync issue. Server calls OnPlayerKeyStateChange, and checks if you're in a car when you press W / S. If you are your engine should start. What do you do usually before/after this happens? do you share the internet with anyone at home? What is your country? Do you use a VPN to access the server? how many players are online when this occurs?
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Xoomer

Quote from: Chewbacca on October 17, 2014, 22:40
D/L is the same as mine more or less.

Since you cant start a car/see other players its a sync issue. Server calls OnPlayerKeyStateChange, and checks if you're in a car when you press W / S. If you are your engine should start. What do you do usually before/after this happens? do you share the internet with anyone at home? What is your country? Do you use a VPN to access the server? how many players are online when this occurs?

Im not sharing internet, im from Lithuania , no VPN, does'nt matter how much.  Could it be because i have riped client? (size 600mb+).

Dobby

Why should your client be 600MB??? i hope you mean the game?

Try a re-installation of the game, if you need a torrent link you can find them ;) but make sure you get SAMP from here

Xoomer

Quote from: Chewbacca on October 17, 2014, 23:37
Why should your client be 600MB??? i hope you mean <a href="http://cityadspix.com/tsclick-BQBE4NTK-MKIGQJBF?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ulmart.ru%2Fgoods%2F524380&sa=wp&bt=20&pt=9&lt=2&tl=3&sa=wp&im=MzY1NS0wLTE0MTM1ODU5MTEtMTkzOTYwNTY%3D&prdct=0131083f0c3d083702&kw=the%20game" target="_blank" alt="The Game" title="The Game" style="">the game</a>?

Try a re-installation <a href="http://cityadspix.com/tsclick-MIQCWPUV-GECAQBFF?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sotmarket.ru%2Fproduct%2Fpartner-night.html&sa=wp&bt=20&pt=9&lt=2&tl=3&im=ODI1LTAtMTQxMzU4NTkxMS0xODExMjkyNw%3D%3D&prdct=093d0d390d37033502&kw=of%20the" target="_blank" alt="Partners of the Night" title="Partners of the Night" style="">of the</a> game, if you need a torrent link you can find them ;) but make sure you get SAMP from here

Those ripped ones has same game, but deleted non used componens. I will download full game, and reply u in morning!

Dobby

Before you do that, i reccomend doing a virus scan. You quoted my message, and by the looks of it you have malware. They aren't the links i said.

[quote author=Chewbacca link=topic=48832.msg293884#msg293884 date=1413585474]
Why should your client be 600MB??? i hope you mean the game?

Try a re-installation of the game, if you need a torrent link you can find them ;) but make sure you get SAMP from [url=http://www.sa-mp.com/download.php]here[/url]
[/quote]

Download "Malwarebytes" and run it before you do anything else. I've done the same to make sure, my PC is clean.

Xoomer

New client did'nt helped. :-(

nyolc8

Do you play from "behind" a router?

Btw if I don't touch anything for some time, then the game stops syncing for me too, and it only starts sync again if I move/press anything. (then sometimes a player or players appears in front of me from nowhere because they get suddenly synced there)