[Release] Missing lampposts added by nyolc8

Started by nyolc8, October 02, 2014, 15:08

nyolc8

This is my latest thing, I put lampposts where are light (vertex prelight) on the ground but no light source. 285 lampposts added.

Also it's compatible with project 2dfx mod (older versions).

Images (some examples):
[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/otrvE#0[/imgur]

Installation: copy the "copy_content_into_gtasa_dir" folder's content into your game folder. It will overwrite leveldes.ipl file only. You can make backup from it before installing.

If you have project 2dfx (OLDER VERSIONS), then also copy "project2dfx_copy_content_into_gtasa_dir" folder's content to gta sa folder too. it will overwrite 2dfx.ini file, make backup from it before installing. With newer project 2dfx mod versions, it should work without installing this, this is only for older versions of that mod!

DOWNLOAD
Mirror

Wizzer

Another cookie by me :like:
Keep up the great work :)
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

BeastyBill88

Looks great Nyolc.

Was this a sneak peak at one of your new trailers? If so I like it alot!

nyolc8

The fuel trailer is already showed off in the mod showroom section and it will be released soon.

Ethan

Quote from: nyolc8 on October 02, 2014, 15:08
Installation: copy the "copy_content_into_gtasa_dir" folder's content into your game folder. It will overwrite leveldes.ipl file only. You can make backup from it before installing.

leveldes.ipl goes in main folder or in data/maps folder?

sardarji

Quote from: Ethan on October 03, 2014, 15:41
Quote from: nyolc8 on October 02, 2014, 15:08

leveldes.ipl goes in main folder or in data/maps folder?
In data > folder > and so on. Download the file and you will understand.

Nado

NOTE: This works with the newest project2dfx, the new lampposts lights can be seen from far distance
S A N  A N D R E A S  G L O B A L  C A R G O™
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Marccc

If you hit a lamppost that is only added with this mod with your stretch and your mission is failed or when you drive a truck and crash into a lampost and you cant handle your truck and someone else crash into you because you get on the other side of the road, what are we gonna do about it in the server?

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

nyolc8

Quote from: Marccc on October 05, 2014, 11:45
If you hit a lamppost that is only added with this mod with your stretch and your mission is failed or when you drive a truck and crash into a lampost and you cant handle your truck and someone else crash into you because you get on the other side of the road, what are we gonna do about it in the server?
Stretch: Server checks vehicle condition so mission fails

Truck: Your fault if you hit it and you went so fast that you go into someone else.

Ethan

what happens when I have this in and someone else doesnt and I hit a lampost and crash, vehicles stops, sustains damage and sees this happen, they will think I hacked????

Dobby

That's why im against people using this mod ethan.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

TheSandman

If somebody crashes using this mod you shouldnt be that close to hit them anyway.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Ethan

Quote from: TheSandman on October 05, 2014, 15:15
If somebody crashes using this mod you shouldnt be that close to hit them anyway.
no Sandman,
(I have mod)
I hit post
car is damaged
(you dont have the mod),
you see I hit something and the car is damaged for some reason, are you gonna think I hacked?

TheSandman

Quote from: Ethan on October 05, 2014, 15:18
Quote from: TheSandman on October 05, 2014, 15:15
no Sandman,
(I have mod)
I hit post
car is damaged
(you dont have the mod),
you see I hit something and the car is damaged for some reason, are you gonna think I hacked?
no because nobody hacks for damage. some people have modded vehicles, which are either lower or different shape to the original.
sometimes when a lower car hits land in WC it get damaged, or loses control, but the original doesnt. does that affect anyone else majorly? no.

i personally dont think anyone is going to report someone because they have fixed lamposts into a 10 year old game they want to look better.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Ethan

it was a sarcastic question... but I tend to agree with Chewy, this is like adding the F1 circuit to your game or akina or something else