News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Opcode Errors

Started by Greek_Guy, September 22, 2014, 18:56

Greek_Guy

Many many times I got this message : Warning opcode x0000006 exception 00000007 and stuff like that. Many times game crashed and lost money and work too. For a long time I got it at Julius Thurway (as you come from Sf going to Wet County) and now I got it just on the bridge on the way to Happyland. I don't have mods on game so what's wrong?

TheSandman

You're doing to have to be more specific with the codes. Screenshot it or get chatlog next time. Since no body else has reported this, i think it may be a one off situation.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Greek_Guy

Dobby

Is it a fresh installation? i reccomend re-installing, as Sandman said, nobody has reported this before, i personally have been around that area hundreds of times (old club base spawn nearby) and never got opcodes
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

CarlJohnson

Me and Stteve also timed out because of this. We were at Mc. Stteve was doing artic Ribbit was sitting beside him and I was at the roof in Hobo outfit dancing then that error came banging amd got us kicked. This was my first time getting this opcode error.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Greek_Guy

Warning (opcode 0x6E7): Exception 0xC0000005 at 0x7Fa37
Warning (opcode 0x6E7): Exception 0xC0000005 at 0x7F124E
some days before i got the same but at julius thurway

CarlJohnson

Are you using the fps thing that Chewbacca provided?
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Dobby

Again,

Quote from: Chewbacca on September 23, 2014, 07:11
Is it a fresh installation? i reccomend re-installing, as Sandman said, nobody has reported this before, i personally have been around that area hundreds of times (old club base spawn nearby) and never got opcodes

It'll help us find the bugs much much easier if you do this.

Quote from: CarlJohnson on September 23, 2014, 07:25
Are you using the fps thing that Chewbacca provided?

I've been there recently using that mod, and without. 0 crashes.

Quote from: CarlJohnson on September 23, 2014, 07:13
Me and Stteve also timed out because of this. We were at Mc. Stteve was doing artic Ribbit was sitting beside him and I was at the roof in Hobo outfit dancing then that error came banging amd got us kicked. This was my first time getting this opcode error.

Reproduce it and make a bug report with the opcodes.
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Carlo97

Hello, since a couple days ago I get these errors around these areas. I removed all my mods and reinstalled the game, so everything is fresh but nothing changed.

I get this error only when I got to Wet County, on my way back no problems.

Full size picture: https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3881/15313783446_5847b08c2b_o.png

On my way back to LV I get same error and game crashes here.

Full size picture: https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3858/15336820575_ac5facc7d6_o.png

TheSandman

I dont know how you guys are getting these lol, me and Ribbit just passed through there, before and after restoring bulk nearby cars and nothing. I have a modded game, he doesnt.

Not attempting to advertise, but these two other forum posts:
http://forum.uifserver.net/index.php?topic=6367.0
http://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=175161
Both have the same problem as you guys, all say its down to car mods.

If that doesnt work, try putting these files: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tlb1r47lagbbyiz/Streamfix.7z?dl=0 into your GTASA install folder. Its just a streamfix.
Otherwise, i know jack shit that can be done. Only a few of you are getting this problem.

Try that first.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

nyolc8

I get a big lagg (game stops ~0.5sec) near bases sometimes when the game loads those many vehicles in the bases. Maybe it can't load them enough fast for you and game crashes because of this?

Btw is it possible to make club vehicles only spawn when a member is in (or near to) the base? Then when a club base is empty (no members near the base), there wouldn't be many cars spawned unnecessarily all the time.

Dobby

Quote from: nyolc8 on September 24, 2014, 10:29
I get a big lagg (game stops ~0.5sec) near bases sometimes when the game loads those many vehicles in the bases. Maybe it can't load them enough fast for you and game crashes because of this?

Btw is it possible to make club vehicles only spawn when a member is in (or near to) the base? Then when a club base is empty (no members near the base), there wouldn't be many cars spawned unnecessarily all the time.

Nobody has reported this error before though. Again, if you can't handle the vehicles, remove some/all your mods.

Dobby

Looked into this just now.

Vehicles do cause a huge FPS drop. Primarily around DTU's base which is around the corner from the image in the first post. I was in the centre of the base getting < 35 FPS with 55 vehicles spawned. I went away to Linden side station, it went back up to 100 (removed FPS increaser to do this). I think that you should re-install the game to a fresh directory for the time being and playing on a vanilla SA copy. That way i can rule out if it is indeed server side or client side.

Quote from: nyolc8 on September 24, 2014, 10:29

Nope, i dont think looping through 50 players, then looping through each base to check if they're in range of it will be efficient at all. People just need to learn that more cars isn't always better and don't cluster fuck areas.

nyolc8

I get opcodes and game crash at sardarji's house/farm BUT only if I get there with relatively high speed and only if I get there from north (from the truckpark). I made some tests and checked some things and:
1.: game limits are not the problem (extended it, same happens)
2.: stream memory is not the problem (extended it, same happens)
3.: only happens if I go fast from the eyre fuelstation/truckparking to sardarji's house/farm.
4.: if I get there from west, or if I go there slowly then I can go into the farm and lay around, no error happens.

I think it's happening when the client starting to unload those many vehicles in the truckpark but in the same time it starts to load up those many vehicles in the farm. This somehow causes the errors.

the errors:
[14:02:20] Warning(opcode 0x107): Exception 0xC0000005 at 0x544BC8

[14:02:20] Warning(s007): Exception 0xC0000005 at 0x544BBE

To make it more strange, the 0x544BC8 opcode related to limits... But I have set 2000 vehicle limit and only 20-50 vehicle loaded at the point when errors and crash occurs.

Dobby

I reported Sardarji's farm to mappers to see if they could sort it out. There was no vehicles in range at the time Sardarji was offline. On a mod free SA.

Me, Fish, Emily, Tyler and Niko all timed out, along with Benny iirc all of us on foot. Pinpointed it to a cluster of tree's. Coordinates: 4771.1963,-1685.2760,7.7046,191.5981; // crash spot bro

Is there a crashlog with a "last object id" paramter? Usually when i crash it throws in the 653 or something as the last object loaded.

Can a mapper or an admin with access to maps load nothing but wet county and see if the same problem occurs on the test server?

Benny

This can't be map related. Maps weren't changed for months there, only alcatraz was added but that can't be the problem.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Dobby

Mapping team have been known to sneak objects into the server in the past Benny. Im just ruling all possibilities out.