[NL]Ralph (scamming)

Started by bassline_dude, September 14, 2014, 18:31

bassline_dude

Player reported:

Rule broken: scamming
Date and time: 29 Jun 2014 17:13:21

Proof:
[Imgur](http://i.imgur.com/8LAEev5.jpg?1)

http://imgur.com/8LAEev5

lent him 4 million for his 4 slot and now he has been offline for 57 days now

Ribbit

He said he got scammed, I asked if he was told when he would be paid back, he said yes, I asked if he had a screenshot, he said yes, and these are his screenshots -_-

Joshy

Do you have any screenshots of him specifying when he would pay you back?
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

bassline_dude

I don't have anything saying he will pay it back, all i can say is that he said he would but that was when he was online which was 57 days ago

bassline_dude

Now that [NL]Ralph has lost his house as he so wanted the 4 slot, do i now have to wait 180 days when [NL]Ralph 's account has been deleted? To get back my 4 million that i lent to him?

TheSandman

No time was given in the conversation.
He has until 19th Nov '14 to pay back $4,000,000 or it will be removed from his account and he will be banned.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

bassline_dude

Ok thanks for replying back :-)

bassline_dude

Hi its now the 23 nov 14 Ralph still is inactive so now i get my 4 million back from his account?

Baron[DTU]

Ralph isnt inactive... he played here yesterday... maybe you could leave a message for him now that he is back?

bassline_dude

I just messaged him but sandman even said he has till the 19th of November to pay it back or he will get banned

Baron[DTU]

if you come ingame you will notice he payed you back

Matias

Ethan