Vipskin cops | Live map on website for future uses. (Poll added: Vote now!)

Started by Twido, September 03, 2014, 13:47

Do you like the suggestion? choose an option.

VIP skins for cop
2 (11.1%)
Live Map
1 (5.6%)
Both
12 (66.7%)
None
3 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: September 14, 2014, 01:09

Twido

Vipskin cops

At the moment, you can only use the vipskin feature only as Trucker, chauffeur, pilot. It would be nice to have vipskin as cop as there is nothing to hide.
excuse 1: - Other players can't see you as cop so they will think you are normal. FALSE, You see a big fat blue square on the map. You can't miss it.
excuce 2: - Useless suggestion. nah, it's allows fun to get something new. Useless things are stuff like the breathalazyererere thingy.

New map on website

I came with an idea while i was playing with a police. This isn't close to reality, but it would be nice to have a whole map LIVE on my 2nd screen, now Dobby told me that it's possible to import this live map onto the website. I have no clue if this will be heavy for the server. The live map is usefull for cops and thiefs. Cops can see what route is easiest way to get to thief. And thief can see what road to take to not get caught from cops.

1: i'm sure many people will complain that thiefs already wait for the cop to get miles/KMs away from themself to start stealing. Easy fix! Before you can be able to see the map, the website have to check if you already have a badge or not.

2: Most thiefs have already a badge. true, but it's possible to detect the ingame job you are doing (this is what joshy told me). So the website will check if the player is not a thief. If he/she isn't a thief then the LIVE map will start working. If thief, it will give you a warning that you have to change class before being able to use the map. if you go cop. then immideatly go thief to still have the map, the website will kick you from the map.

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Quotary

Dobby

How many times would this need to be updated? Socket plugin MAY be useful for this. Or plain old updated mysql plugin would do the job.

Police skins:

Sure why not. You're blue on the map and in chat and shizz.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

TheSandman

25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

CarlJohnson

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Wizzer

Cookie for this suggestion, havent seen such a great suggestion for a while :like:
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

Ethan

well "undercover" cops has been suggested before, or something very similar to it

Dobby

Poll please, makes it easier to see if its popular or not. I dont want to look through walls of text.
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Twido

[hide= Just a rule]
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Twido

Please don't forget to vote! This suggestion won't be implented if there are just few votes.

[hide= Just a rule]
[/hide]

Tyzee

Dobby

Quote from: Tyzee on September 19, 2014, 10:50
I love this suggestion  :like:

Voted Yes

There is no "yes" option..

Edit: Just so you know, web development is sorta dead. Nobody as far as i'm aware is doing it. Joshy's inactive since university moving and what not. Mick is mick and shit so yeah. It's dead.

Tyzee

Quote from: Chewbacca on September 19, 2014, 10:53

Voted Yes

Edit: Just so you know, web development is sorta dead. Nobody as far as i'm aware is doing it. Joshy's inactive since university moving and what not. Mick is mick and shit so yeah. It's dead.

so basically the 'suggestion' topic is a waste of time ?

Dobby

Quote from: Tyzee on September 22, 2014, 13:13
Quote from: Chewbacca on September 19, 2014, 10:53

Voted Yes

so basically the 'suggestion' topic is a waste of time ?

I didn't say that. It may be useful in future (if) web development starts again

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is 7 + 4?:
What is the server name?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview