[UPDATE 2014.09.18] Cement v2 by nyolc8

Started by nyolc8, August 31, 2014, 12:51

nyolc8

Update 2014.09.08:
- fixed collision on right side (it was too wide, caused to hit things when visually not)
- dff smaller with 2kb :P xd

My new cement truck mod:
- supports imvehft (blinkers,brakelight,reverselight,wheel)
- supports extra door script by me (bonnet,batterybox,halfpipe at rear,ladder) DOWNLOAD
- dff only 770kb
- everything re-done, or made from scratch by me.
- extras
- two colors

Control keys info for extra door script (default):
"L" - open/close bonnet
"." - open/close battery box
"K" - open/close halfpipe first half
"," - open/close halfpipe second half
"Space + ," - open/close ladder

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/FeZ65#0[/imgur]
[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/XI5BI#0[/imgur]

DOWNLOAD
Mirror

MeTaLiXx

:like: :like: :like:
can i suggest. would you please create some stretch or securicar mods ?
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

TheSandman

Quote from: MeTaLiX on August 31, 2014, 13:01
:like: :like: :like:
can i suggest. would you please create some stretch or securicar mods ?
Every mission vehicle :D helicopter, shamal, burrito :D
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

nyolc8

Thansk! I already found two bugs (right door window, and viewing through the rear windshield when lights disabled) lol... I always only finding bugs after I release... >< xd So fix is in works. :)

nyolc8

Quote from: nyolc8 on August 31, 2014, 13:16
Thansk! I already found two bugs (right door window, and viewing through the rear windshield when lights disabled) lol... I always only finding bugs after I release... >< xd So fix is in works. :)
Should be fixed now, changed the download links to the fixed one.

Benny

I would work on the truck pack first, atleast make it ivf compatible ;)

Great mod btw! :) :like:
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Wizzer

Wohoo it's finally released!! I thought this day will never come :like:
Enjoy my cookie as always ;)
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

BeastyBill88

This is great! Love your vehicle mods. Will you be doing a new version of the Linerunner?

nyolc8

Quote from: BeastyBill88 on September 06, 2014, 23:30
This is great! Love your vehicle mods. Will you be doing a new version of the Linerunner?
Thanks :) Yes I'll do but because not that many people use that, it's not on my "high priority list". I'll make a "v2" from every vehicle/trailer that was in the truckpack. (roadtrain and cement done)

BeastyBill88

Quote from: nyolc8 on September 07, 2014, 00:06
Quote from: BeastyBill88 on September 06, 2014, 23:30
Thanks :) Yes I'll do but because not that many people use that, it's not on my "high priority list". I'll make a "v2" from every vehicle/trailer that was in the truckpack. (roadtrain and cement done)

No problems. That's understandable :D Oooooh nice trailers as well? I look forward to them. Oh also did you fix the bugs with V2 of your roadtrain? I can't remember if you did or not.

nyolc8

Bugs? What bugs? The bugs I mentioned in the release note was all fixed before the release. (I said that there)

BeastyBill88

Quote from: nyolc8 on September 07, 2014, 15:07
Bugs? What bugs? The bugs I mentioned in the release note was all fixed before the release. (I said that there)

"Note: I found many bugs today (I fixed those), so handle this as a beta. May contain more bugs. If you find any bugs, please let me know."

I have a bug where the stripe on the side of the cab deforms and glitches out when looking at it from a certain angle, I'm sure I posted on the RT topic saying about it. Not sure if its just my computer or its the actual model I dunno.

nyolc8

Quote from: BeastyBill88 on September 07, 2014, 16:36

"Note: I found many bugs today (I fixed those), so handle this as a beta. May contain more bugs. If you find any bugs, please let me know."

I have a bug where the stripe on the side of the cab deforms and glitches out when looking at it from a certain angle, I'm sure I posted on the RT topic saying about it. Not sure if its just my computer or its the actual model I dunno.

And I already said that the line flickering is the bug of the game engine. I could make it less flickering by moving the line more far from the vehicle but then it would look bad from closely.

BeastyBill88

Quote from: nyolc8 on September 07, 2014, 17:33
Quote from: BeastyBill88 on September 07, 2014, 16:36

And I already said that the line flickering is the bug of the game engine. I could make it less flickering by moving the line more far from the vehicle but then it would look bad from closely.

Oooooh ok I never knew that, thanks for clearing it up. Like I said it was only a minor bug, but I still use the RT all the time though. Thanks for making the mods I always wait for you to release new ones lol

nyolc8

Update:
- fixed collision on right (caused collision when visually not)
- dff smaller with 2kb :P xd

DOWNLOAD
Mirror