Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: 28.07.2014
Reason of ban: Disrespect
Ban was unfair? No
I was banned by: admin or moderator

What actually was happening:
Ok, I even insult.
Who does not know what happened there goes:
Tyler and Tropiie were in a fire truck on the bridge . closed curve in making me explode with my RT. is this right?
tyler still gives rules the server to me , and he was wrong.
So as for admins and moderators there are no rules in this trash server, he left without punishment WHAT made ​​me angry.
then insulted himself, and oh yes ban took probably Joshy who was banned, now do not want to unban only mean one thing:
This server is a TRASH and no have rules for moderators and admins. They can do everything and nothing happens, if I had hit him he would have given me kick by ramming, then, since it was he who made ​​the shit he left without punishment.
Okay Convoy trucking, always told me that this server sucks.

Screenshot:
http://i.imgur.com/Q5MsKGj.jpg

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

Ethan

1. fix your picture
2. Matt can give his proof here as to why you're banned

Matias

Before all the explication i would like to request you Ethan to extend the ban to 7 days, i didn't even noticed how hard it was until i read it again.

Now lets start, first lower your tone, you can't insult anyone as listed at rule nº6 at Convoy Trucking Rules topic located at Server Announcements board and /rules in server. Let me quote it:

Quote from: mick88 on November 25, 2010, 22:35
General rules:
6) Respect other players and their properties. Do not insult or annoy players, do not ask them for money. Do not contact them if they don't wish to be contacted.

So exactly which part of this rule didn't you understand when writing the following sentence?:

[16:54:32] <Killer...> woooll
[16:56:05] <Killer...> nice idiot
[16:56:08] <Killer...> retard
[16:56:20] Killer... is kicked from server: declined rules
[16:57:06] * Trucker Wannabe Killer... (26) connected: At the Wings of Imagination!
[16:59:45] <Killer...> Tyles you retarded idiot, you make me fail the mission and gives me the rules of the server? Moderator useless motherfucker.
[16:59:55] Killer... has been banned for 3 days by admin: Disrespect

As you can see, you disrespected at:

[16:54:32] <Killer...> woooll
[16:56:05] <Killer...> nice idiot
[16:56:08] <Killer...> retard

And you also disrespected after coming back:

[16:57:06] * Trucker Wannabe Killer... (26) connected: At the Wings of Imagination!
[16:59:45] <Killer...> Tyles you retarded idiot, you make me fail the mission and gives me the rules of the server? Moderator useless motherfucker.

If he rammed you, accidentally or in purpose you can use /report, because there was atleast 8 moderators on duty at that moment and could have helped you on the situation. But you decided to insult him and break rules, so now it's all your own fault to being banned.

[hide=Screenshot][/hide]

lKingdom

hit unintentionally? hahahaha, for defending him face. he did on purpose. and another would help me as my truck exploded?
WHAT know you all are? you are all crap ums are in a clique when someone hits you've taken kick, but you can quit beating everyone and nothing happens.
inadvertently knocked the fuck, and fuck you all your useless.

lKingdom

Yes I can also confirm that insulted and insult him again.
why this server sucks that there are no rules for administrators. he will make me fail the mission and I'm guilty and give me rules? fuck all of you, he knows what he did to be insulted. and I do not want to unban just want him and everyone else read here to find out what you want really happened to him not to let the saint. he runs making me fail the mission and give me server rules yet? read well this sucks this server not have rules for administrators / moderators, they can do what they want and leave without PUNISHMENT to rotate a player that was working and nothing happen to him. This is great.

Joshy

From what I gather, it was an accidental ram and accidents happen whether it was caused by staff or a player. Failed mission whether intentional or accidental is not a reason to disrespect any player on server either, and this is why you were shown rules... Tyler did try to help you recover your mission (server logs shows that he got your vehicle ID and tried summoning you) but the Road train you were using at the time blew up so you died.

Ban appeal rejected. I won't extend the ban though since this was caused by an accident.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)