TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

abeceda

I wasn't able to give you cookie before, so I'll give it now. Many thanks for this re-modeled roadtrain, I like it so much, driver cooling fan is epic (Y).

Here it is my (almost) complete truck&trailer pack:

(forgot the snow, Im on vacation now so i only have this gta with snow mod on usb stick)

Is there anywhere paypal donate button for you, to support creating new models? :P

EDIT new sleeper interior picture:

BGTrucker

Awesome recreation of Kenworth T904 I suppose :)
Can I make a small request can you try putting 2 exhausts,and try to put them right next to the doors,like in real life.If it looks good may be you can release that as a new version too.But for that the cab needs to be thinner than the sleeper so the exhausts dont stand in the mirrors way of looking behind.

EDIT:Just checked the mod in GGMM,the cab is thin enough for putting the exhausts next to the doors.

nyolc8

Quote from: BGTrucker on August 14, 2014, 18:22
Awesome recreation of Kenworth T904 I suppose :)
Can I make a small request can you try putting 2 exhausts,and try to put them right next to the doors,like in real life.If it looks good may be you can release that as a new version too.But for that the cab needs to be thinner than the sleeper so the exhausts dont stand in the mirrors way of looking behind.

EDIT:Just checked the mod in GGMM,the cab is thin enough for putting the exhausts next to the doors.
It's a mixup from mack and other roadtrain trucks that I saw on google image search lol
I can't make dual exhaust because that would require handling editing which is not possible in samp. If I could do it, it would be already done. And I won't make model which don't work properly without any other mod.

BGTrucker

You CAN make dual exhaust but you CANT do smoke coming out of both exhausts without editing the handling,but in my opinion thats not a big problem.

nyolc8

But I won't make a model which doesn't work properly :P

Taz_Brock

Quote from: BGTrucker on August 15, 2014, 11:39
You CAN make dual exhaust but you CANT do smoke coming out of both exhausts without editing the handling,but in my opinion thats not a big problem.
I have a Cleo mod for that

My Looney Tunes Phone

Eurobeat

Quote from: TAZ_(USA) on August 15, 2014, 16:48
Quote from: BGTrucker on August 15, 2014, 11:39
I have a Cleo mod for that

My Looney Tunes Phone

Yes me too, i think it will be really cool bro, and many others do too

Dr_dog

Quote from: nyolc8 on August 15, 2014, 10:45
I can't make dual exhaust because that would require handling editing which is not possible in samp. If I could do it, it would be already done. And I won't make model which don't work properly without any other mod.
How come i manage to edit wheel cambers and suspension so that cars have both front and rear wheels slammed? This requires changing front/rear bias in suspension in the handling.cfg

It has been possible to override the samp files which i done long time ago. Because i am sensible and honest player I have not used it for unfair advantages like giving my tractor 18 gears and engine specs from hydra.
So yes.. It is possible to use custom settings in samp.. With your own caution, your own fault if you get yourself banned if you change something vital.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

nyolc8

Quote from: Dr_dog on August 15, 2014, 19:01
Quote from: nyolc8 on August 15, 2014, 10:45
How come i manage to edit wheel cambers and suspension so that cars have both front and rear wheels slammed? This requires changing front/rear bias in suspension in the handling.cfg

It has been possible to override the samp files which i done long time ago. Because i am sensible and honest player I have not used it for unfair advantages like giving my tractor 18 gears and engine specs from hydra.
So yes.. It is possible to use custom settings in samp.. With your own caution, your own fault if you get yourself banned if you change something vital.
It's possible, but I won't make a model which requires "hacking" to work properly :)

Dr_dog

Quote from: nyolc8 on August 15, 2014, 19:38
It's possible, but I won't make a model which requires "hacking" to work properly :)
I wouldnt call it hacking :P Just modding Of course you can make your cars fly by it.. It all depends on who uses it. But yeah better that i keep it to myself so somebody in here dosent get any 'great' ideas
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS