News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Airport fuel stops

Started by Rubber, June 14, 2014, 17:50

Rubber

I know this is technically not allowed as a suggestion because of "New Gas stations/Areas" can't be suggested, but in order to make the server better, I've decided to suggest this anyway. I'm not sure if it's been suggested before or not.

Why not add the airports to the list of places to unload fuel for petrol missions? It would not only increase the mission freshness, but would decrease the fuel rate for planes. Always being at rate 10 can be kind of annoying. For those nay-sayers out there who say LV Island airport wouldn't be able to get fuel...tough. That's actually semi realistic if the island airport (which is harder to get to) has a higher gas price. It's that way in real life (Look at fuel prices in Hawaii vs. central US, for example).

Just my 2 cents to make things more realistic/fresh. The server needs little updates like this to stay fresh. Doesn't take much to just keep things moving.

Wizzer

[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

sardarji

Yes! I fully support this suggestion. It will be fun delivering petrol to airports. +1

Dr_Alio

Wow! I think this suggestion is awesome. It will be funny to unload fuel at airports. +1
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Dobby

How do you plan on unloading at an island airport with no road access?
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

TheSandman

Quote from: Dobby on June 15, 2014, 09:04

Quote from: Rubber on June 14, 2014, 17:50
For those nay-sayers out there who say LV Island airport wouldn't be able to get fuel...tough. That's actually semi realistic if the island airport (which is harder to get to) has a higher gas price. It's that way in real life (Look at fuel prices in Hawaii vs. central US, for example).
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Twido

Fuel missions for airplanes :D

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Marccc

Join a study technology and you will find out:

We can use this building on the East coast of Las Venturas. Map a road to it and put an unload marker in front of the building
as fuel unload for Las Venturas Island Airport, and map the same building on the West coast of San Fierro to deliver fuel for SF Island Airport.

Its time to think further then no, cant, not real, etc.

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

Shake

Quote from: Marccc on June 15, 2014, 11:02

Join a study technology and you will find out:

We can use this building on the East coast of Las Venturas. Map a road to it and put an unload marker in front of the building
as fuel unload for Las Venturas Island Airport, and map the same building on the West coast of San Fierro to deliver fuel for SF Island Airport.

Its time to think further then no, cant, not real, etc.

Actually, that's a great idea. Finally those buildings in LV will have some use to it.
+1 in general to the suggestion, fuel needs to have a little bit more new stuff besides only delivering to fuel stations.

droctogonapus

I think you use to be able to deliver fuel to airports waayyy back then unless I'm thinking of a different server.  But there needs to be to fuel hauling than the boring same old gas stations.

╭━━━━━━━━━╮╭┓┈┈┏╮
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃┃╰╮╭╯┃(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Fuck Tables.
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃╰━┓┏━╯ 
┃┈┈┈┈┈-●┈┈┈╰━━╯┃
┣━━━━━━╯┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Its a whale.  Computer Specs[spoiler]
Video card: Asus AMD R9 270 + Gigabyte GeForce GT 620 1 GB (Physx Card)
CPU: AMD FX 6300
Motherboard: Asus M5A97 LE R2.0
HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black 7200rpm
Case: Zalman Z9 Plus
PSU: Corsair Professional Series HX650 Modular Power Supply
Memory: Amd Radeon Entertainment Series 16GB DDR3 1600 CL9[/spoiler]

Moonwalker

I fully support this suggestion. Great thinking.

Biszy

This idea is an enormous +1 from me. i love the idea. it would make for more exiting fuel runs :D :D
Biszy

Ribbit

iRedDawn[DR]

[hide=my best arrest][/hide]

[hide=my death place in The Panopticon, Red County]You can visit me there :( [/hide]

mapijs

sounds great, i don't have any mapping experience but it doesn't sound that difficult, if you look at some other features the server already has. We have the technology! +1

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is 7 + 4?:
What is the server name?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview