GTA 5 Confirmed for PC!!!

Started by Matias, June 10, 2014, 04:13

Dobby

Quote from: Trux on June 10, 2014, 10:50
Quote from: Dobby on June 10, 2014, 10:46
Quote from: Trux on June 10, 2014, 10:37
Any official requirements yet? I hope it won't need as much as Watch Dogs needed.

http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=1308&game=Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V

I've seen these long time ago. They look unofficial to me. But I really do hope they are something like that.

The release date changed so I assume they're legit
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

I wouldn't rush buying it today but here you will find the lowest prices

http://www.allkeyshop.com/blog/buy-gta-5-cd-key-compare-prices/

Marccc

Oh yeah this is amazing! Cant wait for it to play it on my PC.

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

TheSandman

25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Benny

By looking at the requirements, if they are real, it would work on my pc :P
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Ethan

I am like some people who have commented on the rockstar website, I bought a copy of the game and now I have to buy a PS4, xbox1 or build a better PC just to play it.  I probably would buy a new one just for this but that would defeat the purpose of the one I have now that working just fine.

Dobby

Quote from: Ethan on June 10, 2014, 15:16
I am like some people who have commented on the rockstar website, I bought a copy of the game and now I have to buy a PS4, xbox1 or build a better PC just to play it.  I probably would buy a new one just for this but that would defeat the purpose of the one I have now that working just fine.

Hence why rockstar waited for this :p they knew they'd make more money so they release it on last gen firs so one xbox/ps3 copy + console sold.
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Ethan

i dont know about that one because it comes up (on my screen) all messed up..
http://www.amazon.com/Grand-Theft-Auto-V-PlayStation-4/dp/B00KVSQ848/ref=sr_tr_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1402410555&sr=8-1&keywords=gta+5

and in the item description:
This item will be released on December 31, 2014.

Supreme

Hope it's optimized better than GTA IV's shitty console port, had all medium in GTA IV and still had 40 fps on my laptop, hope I can play at some similair level once GTA V comes out.

Dobby

Quote from: Supreme on June 10, 2014, 16:10
Hope it's optimized better than GTA IV's shitty console port, had all medium in GTA IV and still had 40 fps on my laptop, hope I can play at some similair level once GTA V comes out.

It more than likely will be a port (just guessing here) as it was already made, R* can just polish it up a bit (draw distance etc).

I can run this soon :D i just need a SATA DVD Drive to re-install windows (i'll partition my current installation @Joshy :P you know what i mean). Since its an entirely new motherboard, CPU + ram

Edit:

I merged the other topic Calvin made with this, i probably fucked it up though, if i did. Sorry

RaceRX

You guys think my house money rank and cars from my ps3 account will be on gta online on the 4? I think so but then again idk
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Hobo

Quote from: Noah. on June 10, 2014, 17:28
You guys think my house money rank and cars from my ps3 account will be on gta online on the 4? I think so but then again idk
Online progress should be fine. You'll just need to login to rockstar's social network thing.

Quote from: Dobby on June 10, 2014, 16:42
I can run this soon :D i just need a SATA DVD Drive to re-install windows (i'll partition my current installation @Joshy :P you know what i mean). Since its an entirely new motherboard, CPU + ram

Just install through USB. No need for a disk. You can legally torrent the ISO for windows as long as you have a legitimate activation key. You should also be able to find the ISO on Microsoft's website somewhere.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Dobby

Quote from: Hobo on June 10, 2014, 18:35
Just install through USB. No need for a disk. You can legally torrent the ISO for windows as long as you have a legitimate activation key. You should also be able to find the ISO on Microsoft's website somewhere.

I have a disk + CD key somewhere :P it just takes ages to install.

Quote from: Noah. on June 10, 2014, 17:28

You do.

A R* mod called "Brian B" has confirmed this via support.rockstargames.com

You can transfer from any device to your choice of next-gen console or PC. See the newswire article for full details

Full newswire article:

[spoiler]
Today we're proud to announce that the critically-acclaimed and record-breaking Grand Theft Auto V is coming this fall to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.

Grand Theft Auto V will take full advantage of the power of the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC with across-the-board graphical and technical improvements to deliver a stunning new level of detail. Increased draw distances, finer texture details, denser traffic, and enhanced resolutions all work together to bring new life to the cities, towns, deserts and oceans of Rockstar North's epic reimagining of Southern California.

Switch between the interconnected lives of Michael, Trevor and Franklin as they embark on a series of heists across Los Santos and Blaine County in the biggest, deepest and richest open world experience yet, with game world enhancements that include new wildlife, upgraded weather and damage effects, and an array of new details to discover.

The new generation upgrades also extend to Grand Theft Auto Online, an ever-evolving Grand Theft Auto universe. Rise through the criminal ranks by banding together to complete Jobs for cash, purchase properties, vehicles and character upgrades, compete in traditional competitive modes, or create your own content to play and share with the Grand Theft Auto community.

All new content and gameplay created since the launch of Grand Theft Auto Online, including an extensive array of new Jobs, an arsenal of new weapons, scores of new vehicles, new properties and player customizations will also be available for the PlayStation 4 system, Xbox One and PC with much more to come. In addition, the current community of players will have the ability to transfer their Grand Theft Auto Online characters and progression to their choice of PlayStation 4, Xbox One or PC.

Grand Theft Auto V for PC will also feature a video editor designed for advanced movie-making.

Check out the new video that debuted tonight during Sony's E3 press conference above, and visit rockstargames.com/V/order to pre-order.

[/spoiler]

Source: https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/communities/public/questions/202659566-Character-transfer

Calvingreen17.

Quote from: FaZe1337Sajmon420PL on June 10, 2014, 11:07
I wouldn't rush buying it today but here you will find the lowest prices

http://www.allkeyshop.com/blog/buy-gta-5-cd-key-compare-prices/

Ever since discovering these second hand steam key distribution sites, I never bought from steam directly again unless they had a price less than / equal to the third party seller's price.

Another good one: cjs-cdkeys.com

Older and wiser